Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
2 weeks later jay like

im seeing a lot of toxicity in the one piece community. these toxically positive fans are just so hostile and rude, you don't need to insult people you know? it's just a difference of opinion, there's no need to be loud or hateful to people for having an opinion. you see, im one of the most polite and mild mannered people in the community and never talk shit, so why are people always after me? i think we all need to take a look at ourselves in the mirror and calm down.
That vid makes no sense. He does realise zoro already been hit by the side effect right

- Yamato's part is BEFORE Momonosuke speech.
- Momonosuke appears with Ame no Habakiri directly in his waist.
- Momonosuke and Hiyori hug at the end of the chapter, that's their only interaction in all the chapter.
Zoro & Momonosuke gonna do a Sunacchi on awakened Kaido when he awakens.
He has to be "the greatest shogun ever" somehow & helping kill Kaido will do just that.
ZKK right there folks :cheers:

2 weeks later jay like

im seeing a lot of toxicity in the one piece community. these toxically positive fans are just so hostile and rude, you don't need to insult people you know? it's just a difference of opinion, there's no need to be loud or hateful to people for having an opinion. you see, im one of the most polite and mild mannered people in the community and never talk shit, so why are people always after me? i think we all need to take a look at ourselves in the mirror and calm down.

I currently enjoy the whole debate, I see both sides insulting and trashing each other, lot of crazy memes and I love every single moment of it(in case thought that I believe ZKK could happen too).

Three things, then I'm out for now:

1) Yamato joining is fine on paper. Yamato still keeping her absolutely nerve-killing and cringeworthy Oden cosplay is annoying beyond belief though. If Oda really lets her keep that, I hate her joining the SHs.

2) What's up with Oda's weird obsession for characters nobody else gives a single fuck about? Tama & Co. are just a waste of panels as hard as that sounds. Doesn't have to do anything with the fact that they aren't fighters, they are just written in a completely boring and redundant way.

3) It may sound like a broken record, but this still doesn't feel like the end of an arc at all (let alone such an important one). It really feels more like there is a massive bomb going to drop in the next few chapters. Well, maybe I just expect too much from Oda ...

I think this just underscores my point about the SHs being beyond yonko level.

G5 Luffy was fucking around for a majority of the fight. When Luffy finally used a serious named attack, bajrang gun, he 1 shot kaido.

Zoro has ACoA and ACoC, Yamato has a mythical zoan and ACoC. No yonko crew has commanders that have ACoC. Sanji might be the weakest of Luffy's top 3 and yet even he is stronger than a 1.3 billion berry pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.