Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Zoro's number one fan I can confidently say this is more distressing than after Nothing Happened.
Zoro's story isn't done quite yet. Oda intentionally shows Onimaru viewing in the screen in Ringo, and I'm sure the next few sequences of events will lead Zoro to Ryuma's grave.
Wait... so you're telling us everyone in Wano is watching an event at the Flower Capital...

This is just way too perfect to not be used in a bigger more climatic way, opposed to Luffy beating Kaidou with only Yamato and Momo watching.

The signs are there folks, Kaidou and Big might rise from the dead and return from Hell.

In the Flower Capital in front of the whole country of Wano. Kid, Luffy and Law will defeat Big Mom and Kaidou for good.

l don't know, maybe for starter to just have proper 2 chapter flashback like Big Mom..
Kaido’s childhood was super quick, it could be easily expanded upon with Kaido’s Oni race..

Or why is he so focused on death and trying to kill himself..
How did he end up getting experimented on?..
Why is he waiting for Joyboy and that it has to be Wano..
What’s the deal with Big Mom and his devil fruit..
Kaido meeting Rocks..
There’s no Oni race just large horned humans like Moria and Merry from syrup village

He wasn’t waiting for Joyboy and only knew about the name from Yamato/Oden and put 2 and 2 together and connected him with the figure King is waiting for and then he told King naaah seems like I’m not the you’ve been waiting for according to Odens description and he probably learned this on Laughtale but y know what this Joy boy concept is cool

As Zoro's number one fan I can confidently say this is more distressing than after Nothing Happened.

Wait... so you're telling us everyone in Wano is watching an event at the Flower Capital...

This is just way too perfect to not be used in a bigger more climatic way, opposed to Luffy beating Kaidou with only Yamato and Momo watching.

The signs are there folks, Kaidou and Big might rise from the dead and return from Hell.

In the Flower Capital in front of the whole country of Wano. Kid, Luffy and Law will defeat Big Mom and Kaidou for good.
:mihanha:

Status
Not open for further replies.