Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
This chapter has more of a finality to it than last. Momo gives his speech to the people that the battle is over. The Scabbards and new Shogun arriving are meant to replace the Beast Pirates and Orochi Shogunate that would always return after the end of the Fire Festival. The people all wished upon the lanterns for this nightmare to be over, and now cherry blossoms flow in the air to signify a new season of freedom for Wano.
Time passes. Robin and law find the road poneglyph, the wg ships are on stand-by, kid can go fuck himself and leave who cares, yamato talks to the crew, some joke of momo trying to jump on nami and being punched, chopper saying luffy and zoro were almost dead but managed to Live, maybe a few funerals.
1 or 2 chapters of chilling still.
Idk.
Then zunesha talks to Momo warning him that another ship arrived.
An Admiral appears. Shit starts to happen

Me and the vast majority of the critical community in multiple forums
Retardism =/= Criticism. And you who think that anyone like anything in the chapter that critics/retards don't like are Oda dickriders tells about you so called critic/retarded breed. If people who like anything you don't like are Oda cocksuckers then you people are retarded cucks that got NTRed by Oda.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Time passes. Robin and law find the road poneglyph, the wg ships are on stand-by, kid can go fuck himself and leave who cares, yamato talks to the crew, some joke of momo trying to jump on nami and being punched, chopper saying luffy and zoro were almost dead but managed to Live, maybe a few funerals.
1 or 2 chapters of chilling still.
Idk.
Then zunesha talks to Momo warning him that another ship arrived.
An Admiral appears. Shit starts to happen
If the Government approaches, I can see the Alliance fending them off, and that's what convinces Momo to open the borders.

everyone agreed so you agreed as well, i guess you dont have your own opinion but i have mine, this chapter was needed for the plot.
No no no don't be. You should trashtalk everything, then you are 'unbiased' reader. By mistake if you talk anything good, then you are Oda cocksucker.

And these retarded cucks have a gall to talk about typical retarded Oda dickriders. Both are same breed of two sides of the coin. Both align in their ideals though their opinions are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.