Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s my issue right now,we haven’t cover anything story wise about Wano or The Relationship with WG,will Lucci and Co. attack Now??? This is the Perfect chance for them to Kill the Scabbards,maybe maybe another Ocean Sovereignty from The Fallen Yonkou
Oda said wait till we come back to Wano in final war

Does the wanted bounty gonna change post wano?

Kaido 4,611
Big mom 4,388
Shanks 4,048

Luffy --> going to 3,000
Blackbeard 2,247

Kid --> going to 1,800
Law --> going to 1,600

Zoro --> going to 1,500
King 1,390
Marco 1,374
Sanji --> going to 1,350
Queen 1,320
Katakuri 1,057
Jack 1,000 (crazy to know 9 scabbard strength during wano war is in par with jack that have 1 bio bounty, while somehow kinemon is easily cut by law in punk hazard and seems below doflamingo during dressrosa)
Killer --> going to 950

The rest like jinbe, who's who, x drake, franky, etc.. is might have increased bounty as well (but will be below 1 bio tier character anw)..
I mean, Doflamingo was always above Jack (just look at how easily he dealt with Jozu during Marineford) so there's no real consistency issue here.

And when it comes to getting cut by Law I'm pretty sure you could argue that :

1- Kinemon had no idea about Law's powers and he didn't even know anything about Devil Fruits in the first place.

2- Kinemon is a 100% pure Wano samurai which means that, even if he knows how to flow haki to his blades he most likely never coats his own body in it as he tends to block attacks with his swords instead of tanking them like Luffy.
So he would easily be cut by Law.

3- Law may have been on Jack's level back in Punk Hazard while Kinemon may not have been on that level yet.

In my opinion it's not the greatest of inconsistencies, it can be explained.

Has nothing to do with 'going with the time' but I get you.
People should understand that gay and trans people exist and are normal human beings.
``normal`` the human civilization keeps reinventing this concept over and over again, nowadays even if you cut your arms and head you will still be classified as normal by someone in some shady place from earth.
This term is loosing it essence. Even those zkekers with their zkk theory wants the sh to cut of the head of an antagonist, this is ``normal`` again.
At this point this ``normal`` means that anything goes, normal=not normal= whatever. We are killing the planet with our stupidity:suresure:

B

Ballel

``normal`` the human civilization keeps reinventing this concept over and over again, nowadays even if you cut your arms and head you will still be classified as normal by someone in some shady place from earth.
This term is loosing it essence. Even those zkekers with their zkk theory wants the sh to cut of the head of an antagonist, this is ``normal`` again.
At this point this ``normal`` means that anything goes, normal=not normal= whatever. We are killing the planet with our stupidity:suresure:
You people make me sick

I mean, Doflamingo was always above Jack (just look at how easily he dealt with Jozu during Marineford) so there's no real consistency issue here.

And when it comes to getting cut by Law I'm pretty sure you could argue that :

1- Kinemon had no idea about Law's powers and he didn't even know anything about Devil Fruits in the first place.

2- Kinemon is a 100% pure Wano samurai which means that, even if he knows how to flow haki to his blades he most likely never coats his own body in it as he tends to block attacks with his swords instead of tanking them like Luffy.
So he would easily be cut by Law.

3- Law may have been on Jack's level back in Punk Hazard while Kinemon may not have been on that level yet.

In my opinion it's not the greatest of inconsistencies, it can be explained.
Yea seems doflamingo bounty is frozen due to his shichibukai & his celestial dragon political prowess..

But bounty aside, doflamingo is beaten by 1 kingkong gun gear 4 punch..maybe he is in that yonkou commander 2, like queen jack cracker and the 9 scabbard power level though..

Status
Not open for further replies.