Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's over. Elbaf in 5 chapters
Can't wait for Elbaf and the introduction of The Elbaf 5:
A group of the 5 strongest giants, each known to be stronger than Kaido.
Luffy is one-shotted by the number 5 of the group in the beginning of the arc.
They are known as the strongest group in the universe (universal travel is also introduced in this arc).
The number 1 of the group is Joy Boys brother: Sa D. Lad

if yamato really wanted to be like oden "a force to like character". she will need to join strawhats then leave and join the next pirate king BB, similar to that "force to like character did." :whitepress:

Oh i just realize.

This is 8 years old Momo mentally and he wasnt even crying in this chapter while other scabbards that way older than him is crying + he is carrying the most burden in his shoulder.

What an amazing character development :crazwhat::crazwhat:
momo had more character development than zoro in his whole screentime, as a zorofan i hate this :josad:

A Lot of fodders have been dead. Heck even Luffy died and got alive back again. In a real war, how many high ranking officials die? Very few? Most of the times none. Those who die are low ranking soldiers. Kinemon dying is absurd since he hasn't met O-tsuru but Kiku\Asura\Ijo one of them is surely dying.
No one of them died… this is a fucking war against two Yonko's.
People who don’t criticise this aspect have no right to criticise mangas like Fairy Tail.
FT got hate because of that (deserved) and One Piece fans are like:
GODA!!!
That’s not fair

Kaido : "only the strongest in the world have this power"
you : "Blue fire is stronger"
me : you dumb?
Did you read the post ? When did i say blue fire >advCoC ? no wonder some of u support zkk u dont read posts like u dont read panels :risitameh:, sanji is gonna have something comparable to make himself stronger then yamato, that means he is gonna be above that, and all of the talk of kaido saying haki is the best power and advCoc is the best when both yonko got defeated from AWAKENING in the end :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.