Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...ah i saw wrong :josad: i thought its Yamato still holding Luffy...but its Nami holding Tama :josad:

I thought its the continuation of Yamato catching Luffy and smiles "haha" like she's silently saying to Luffy "the front entry? The back entry? I'll give you all! TAKE IT! MY TREASURE!" :suresure:
Beware, genuinely having problem of telling Nami and Yamao apart will make you being called as anti Yamao.

Man Momo’s design is fantastic. :lunazing:
It would be funny if Oda was self aware of what he's doing. He tried to force us to like Oden by making him super strong and important. Now nepotism demands that his son looks very cool and has all this authority, the greatest shogun of all time. When he was shitting his pants like an hour before this as Luffy forced him to stand up for himself

:kobeha::kobeha:

almighty son of Judge is the 2nd main character in One Piece even though he appears nearly 50 chapters after the start of the series
Series changes over time. Vegeta was introduced 200 chapters after DragonBalls introduction and he became the deuteragonist of the series.

Current one piece has put more spotlight on the monster trio than the old one piece did as shown from the arcs digging into the pasts of Zoro and Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.