Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami was based pre skip. Post skip she has degraded. Yamato being a combatant puts her on a better position when compared to nami and also she will have major fights
Its true that Nami is not as well written in the TS. I think its a problem with pretty much all of the crew except for Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji.

Fighting abilities and looks are important but I can't imagine Yamato having interesting interactions with the crew apart from Zoro due to Ushimaru. I think this is where Nami completely outshines Kaido's daugther as a character.

Hat trick of Ws today:
- Johnny won (in an awesome double spread, confirmed by Redon)
- Momo looks like a good version of Madara, instant panty dropper confirmed
- Biggest W - Yamato 4 Nakama confirmed

:ronalaugh::ronalaugh::cr7:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a decent sized portion of the One Piece never read the first arcs and just skimmed through wikia summaries. It would explain a LOT.
I've read up to Usopps arc, in the middle, but I started OP in Dressrosa. Watched the Anime myself. That was back in like 2013-14 maybe? it's been along time.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I heard a Yamato fan say Hiyori is trash

me personally I wouldn’t let that’s slide, but you know it’s okay if you do. Maybe you’re just scared of them
I am, there’s a lot to argue Yamato>Hiyori

Power, significance, consistency, etc.

I have no reason to compete with others because she doesn’t even compare :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.