Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1053 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1053 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1053 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1053 Spoilers Discussion" to discuss spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules," and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out. Also, avoid saying things that might hint at revealing the spoilers—Not everyone enjoys spoilers so let's not ruin their fun.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible—but make sure to credit the original source.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified without prior notice.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Any post that is deemed irrelevant to the spoilers will be either removed or moved to the discussion thread.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: Worstgen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

D

Deleted member 83

Chapter 1053: “The New Emperors”
- Color Spread is dedicated to One Piece Odyssey videogame.
- The new bounties of Luffy, Law and Kid are 3 billion Berries each. The image on Luffy’s Wanted poster is Gear 5.
- Hitetsu is revealed to be Kozuki Sukiyaki. Robin talks with him and says that Pluton is in the Land of Wano.
- Ryokugyu’s real name is Aramaki, he can create plants and he can absorb people’s nutrients, we saw him using this against King and Queen.
- There’s a big party in Flower Capital, there’re fireworks.
- Kid arrives at the party and shows Luffy the newspaper.
- The 4 new Emperors are revealed: Shanks, Teach, Luffy and Buggy.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Translation, thanks to @PuckTheGreat
"The World Government placed an extraordinary bounty of 3 billion berries on each of the 3 Pirate Captains!!"
"Monkey D. Luffy, Eustass Kidd & Trafalgar Law!!"
Greenbull : This Sake is way too bland…Make sure they age it properly!!
Greenbull : Turn one of the battleships around!!
Post automatically merged:

These are the new rulers of the sea! ‘The 4 Emperors’!!!
What!!!?
Red Hair Shanks
Buggy the Genius Jester
Strawhat Luffy
‘Blackbeard’ - Teach

Last edited:
Fodder: King-san! Queen-san!!

Queen: Owaaah!! I'm the type who doesn't lose weight on purpose!

Ryokugyu: I told you to stop right!? I would lose my face if i lose to a mere commander! The navy don't have military power to 'clean up the aftermath' right now... As i've predicted you guys...
better translation:

...ahh ugh...

"KING!!" "QUEEN!!

Queen: "Aahh!! I'm not the type to lose weight!"

Greenbull: "Shut up!! Didn't I just tell you that now? I'd lose my head if I got stood up by an executive. The Navy doesn't have the strength right now to clean this mess up that you guys made.. you guys are just like I had expected..!!"

glug glug glug (coming from his weird root thingys)

den den mushi buzzing sound pururururu greenbull gasps (in the context that you just like chugged some water / booze) (edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.