What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Buggy has that Law and Kid doesn't have is the military power with all those impel down prisoners plus his influence as a warlord during 2 years he presumably gain territories as well.

What bother me the most is Luffy has an equal bounty with Kid and Law.. basically a Robin only gain 1M in EL despite the only person can read the PG:few:

Oh well I'll just wait for the spoiler images to confirm what is true.

R

rubblerust

For a second I thought this was real but then I realized there hasn't been a new celestial dragon family for 100 years,even Nefertari family are considered betrayers internally.:milaugh::myman:.But this is good shit.:gokulaugh:.
You have to admit Sterry would fit right in with one of those glass bulbs over his ugly mug.

Maybe his fake parents faked a Celestial Dragon birth certificate.

How the ever living fuck do Law and Kid get higher bounties than Blackbeard? That makes no god damn sense.
If Oda was going to do this, then what's even the point of using the bombs to KO big mom?

Like if Oda wanted to give Kid and Law 3 billion berry bounties, nobody would have an issue if we saw her use ACoC and they actually knocked her out .

That still would not make sense. Luffys current bounty is 3 times higher than Kidd and law. If you divide the spoils into their bounty (add bigmom and kaidos bounty and divide the difference and add it to the other bounty) luffys bounty would still be 4.5 billion
the reasoning is that by defeating two emperors they reached their level more or less. So if Kaido and Big Mom = 9b then Luffy-Kidd-Law=9b.
Previous bounties don't matter; now, the level of those three together is equal to the level of Kaido + Big Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.