What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

Curious, if it turns out Buggy Yonko thing was bullshit, are y'all gonna forget about it instantly or will there be pitchforks and torches?

How did they beat an emperor? If nico robin dropped big mom down the hole instead of law and kidd she deserves same bounty as well?
Kid played no other role besides dropping her down the hole did he?
Except they didn’t just show up and then drop her in a hole and get a 3 billion bounty. They fought her for multiple chapters preventing her from rampaging around the battle field, tanked multiple of her attacks, and damaged her so much she gave them props.

Can Robin do all that? Lmao. Stop being so disingenuous. The way they finished the battle was pretty lame, but let’s not just act like they just showed up and then dropped her down a hole. They impressed, did something not many characters in OP can do and earned thier recognition.

I don't think anybody's taking down buggy.
He's probably gonna continue falling ass first into fame and glory.
Maybe he'll even become pirate 👑.

I also vaguely recall oda saying buggy was one of the characters he liked the most
Yeah maybe thats will be true.
To make the troll more hype i think The one will take down buggy is ussop.
And later luffy got the tittle pirate king and usop become yonko.
Later usop will story telling with a lot of lies in it.
And one of the lie is he will tell he stronger than the pirate king but he respect luffy so much so he dont bother to become pirate king :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.