FUJITORA IS CLEARLY THE WEAKEST BY A MILE AFTER YOU READ THIS CHAPTER

Zoro fans vs Law fans vs Kidd fans

It pains me because I love all 3
:catcry:
i like law most
then zoro
prolly sanji
then kiddo
Law and kid combined weren't able to win against severly nerfed big mom with their strenght and Luffy proved to be superior to even kaido.

They could pull a win if they fight dirty thanks to law's wits but strenght wise they don't have a chance in a serious fight
theres no fighting dirty amongst pirates :doffytroll:

Well I wasn't never so adamant on ZKK I have said 10 times it may or may not happen
And I haven't argued that Kid>Zoro for probably a year or so. I accepted his roof feats were better but held out hope that Kid would show something better against big mom.

And then Zoro got ACoC and I flat out accepted Zoro>Kid.

so lets not troll each other anymore

if you think buggy means admirals > yonko explain this. lets start early and then build to admirals

survives Monkey D. Dragon's lightning attacks

Escapes sea stone net and survives Aokiji's ice. Offscreened both times because this is so easy for him.

The only person who tried to protect Luffy from Akainu and didn't take damage. Ace couldn't do this. Jimbei couldn't do this. Buggy just dodges the admiral with no effort.

Buggy can even dodge Kizaru. Kizaru can shoot a key to break it in half while its moving from 100 meters away but he cant hit Buggy. How can Buggy make Yonkos look bad vs Admirals, when Buggy already made admirals look bad? They can't touch him, and they cant hurt him if they do touch him because Buggy will just offscreen recover.

In fact with this portrayal we should talk about Buggy making the Yonko look strong again after Kaido and Big Mom disappointed so hard :risicheck:
Buggy > Yonko + admiral

Status
Not open for further replies.