What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and in the meantime Sabo trained his DF mastery
It was a 4 vs 2
It was a sneak attack, in WG home turf so Admirals couldn’t go all out.
Sabo ended up jailed and beaten and the other revos missing or escaping
He fought 2 admirals! 2 top tiers
While having 3 vets as help

King has Queen and can't do much to non all out GB

Everything. Oy advanced conquerers haki can defeat king agenda will ve in mud where it belongs. King top tier agenda will be in mud. Zoro top tier agenda will be in mud.
That is not true . Admirals are top-tier in the verse , comparable to yonko , unlike most fans believe . Greenbull defeating Kind and Queen have nothing to do with Zoro . Zoro dominated the fight when he got his power-up . Greenbull is an admiral , of course he would be stronger than King . And King has lost on of his wings after his fight with Zoro , so he is not as he used to be.

and who posted those spoilers? Some rando?
Some Twitter accounts like worstgen hq and another Arabic one that arent totally reliable but have like >50% accuracy.

so there’s still a decent chance they’re not true but those hints from Redon/Lance make a lot of sense if they are

Also Eten said, and I quote “this chapter is peak fiction/10 for admiral fans”

You know what I mean here. Admirals couldn’t go full power because they couldn’t destroy the place

Rêverie Sano ? Maybe we don’t know but maybe.

DR Sano wasn’t at all low top tier.

His clash with Fujitora wasn’t low top tier worthy at all
(1). I don't know what you mean .
(2). Hee folded and admirals entire click and the admiral agree to a truce. No need to do that against someone you can simply fold especially after taking him seriously and dropping the meteor you had mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.