What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what your mad at rwther than the favt that Doflamingo low diffed a man worth 3 billion beli. or the fact that apoo is near equals with Kidd. one pieve is fucking ass.

Robim that bitch couldnt mention to her captain theres a freak8ng ancient weapon on wano before the war. Oda is just an asshole
Did you also forget tha kata low diff a yonko(luffy)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@AdmiralKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Fujitora would be Int + Dex in Elden Ring? lol

it's kinda cringe, but Moonveil Katana kinda works for Fujitora

too bad that weapon has been claimed for the newbies spammers lmao
A gravity weapon would probably fit him better, like the Ruins Greatsword and gravity Sorceries and such..but you do you lol

Finished 3% HP King and Queen off. So great. Like Blackbeard Pirates finished 3% HP Whitebeard off.
Cope. Ancient Zoan recovery. A week has passed. King has an entirely different set of wings that he can use in Hybrid so it doesn't mean anything if he lost a wing in base.

Literally the only nerf i see is King not having a sword which he could easily picked another. Hell, he isn't even a swordsman.

King didn't exactly deny he is a swordsman; he simply confirmed he doesn't confine himself to one style of fighting i.e., he doesn't mind going beyond the ways of the swordsman to get the desired results. King is a swordsman who doesn't follow a single style. But you can't say the same about someone like Fujitora, for example. He uses the way of the sword even when he uses his fruit, period. Even for Kizaru, fighting with a sword is considered him fighting seriously as the only time he was frustrated in a fight is when he fought with a sword. Let's see how GB fights.
i guess then queen was a swordsman as well :funky: and sasaki :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.