What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm 100% not arguing against K+Q losing to Greenbull. This chapter just underlined that Admirals are fucking strong.

And weren't those considered nerfs? Besides the point, they replaced it with other stuff theyre comfortable with using. King likely hasnt and no one would get over losing a limb within a week.
In Kidd’s case it’s not really a nerf since he can fight just as well IF not better now that one arm functions better for defense and lack of weak point. As for Kuzan we dont know for sure yet but making an ice leg mostly makes up for it like Pero’s candy arm hasn’t shown to be affected by as much except for heat. Yes it would take a while for King to get accustomed to having a lost limb.

As long as we're getting there eventually. One step at a time! :myman:
Still put BM still above Admirals though, just that the new Yonkos are probably as a whole weaker relative to Admirals than old Yonko. Not just Buggy but Shanks and BB too. I have a feeling that Shanks will battle an Admiral and it’ll be extreme-diff for tension. BB will obv get stronger later on though.

I hope Oda doesn't pull the damn King+Queen's bounty divide by 2 = Sanji and Zoro's bounty....
I mean i'm okay with Zoro and Sanji's bounties being close (can't say the same for other Zoro fans)
But at least make them above 1.5 bil. They both deserve it :josad:
1.39 + 1.32 = 2.71
2.71 ÷ 2 = 1.355
:choppawhat:
Zoro and sanji might get bounties around 1.5 but eh idk
I dont think either derserve to have half or more of luffys current bounty
Even together their bounties shouldn't add up to luffys

Oh yes. I must have forgotten that they King and Queen chose to enter their cells willingly and no one wanted to put handcuffs on them out of sheer kindness. I'm sorry I didn't think of that.
Just show me the cuffs in the panel. Is there any proof that King and Queen got captured by samurai? It might as well be King and Queen hiding there to recuperate.

I think there’s really no way to say if Udon was under momos control or if it was a hideout for the beast pirates. 100% depends on wether or not Tama’s fruit effects already wore off I guess. Personally it seems weird to me that momo and everybody would be celebrating if the beast pirates still had a stronghold in their country. mixed w the fact that just statistically speaking there’s a 3 in 4 chance tama’s fruit didnt wear off (well… i guess oda can make a full moon happen whenever he wants). For me I just dont think Oda would have them in a huge prison run by somebody who was just under tamas control without some kind of clue that the BP took back control. If he’s not gonna explicitly spell it out I think context clues point to them being captured.

The problem is all we have to go off of is context clues in a story w as many psych outs and twist reveals as a daytime soap opera. So unless it’s spelled out we’ll never know :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.