What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fujitora seemed pretty tired after his slash attack, its like he was lucky Luffy wasnt serious going G4 on him while Cracker had not probel YC3=Admiral.
that is not because fuji is tired . It is only about him being not wanting to attack luffy. and due to emotional stress that he have then. Fuji used same technique against sabo but he didn't have anything like that.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
dude zoro himself said that why is there no proof.
Chapter?

If king is hand cuffed then king posture will not be like this.
His hands are behind his back so yes they would

Also king is not an idoit like queen to make his subordinates get handcuffs for greenbull and greenbull having seastones handcuff is even more impossible or greenbull using his ability to get king handcuff is not possible since it effects him too.If there is some marines with greebull
Babanuki is under tama lmao he handcuffed them when they were knocked out schizophrenic ramblings

i can agree with king being cuffed but only greenbull,that's possible . It's clearly the vines that restraining him and he had no hand cuff
Green bull cant touch the cuffs otherwise he couldnt use his df

Also is english not your first language or are you like 7

that is not because fuji is tired . It is only about him being not wanting to attack luffy. and due to emotional stress that he have then. Fuji used same technique against sabo but he didn't have anything like that.
panting from stress but not an energy intensive move? seems G2 Luffy still wanted a go at him.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Its funny that Queen has no bandages, but King does on his forehead

Zoro didn't even hit his forehead, wtf
:suresure:

But the fact they have bandages just proves the obvious: They gathered the remaining of the Beast Pirates, got some 1st aid kits, and went to Udon, which Queen knows at the palm of his hand. Keep in mind it has been 7 days already
King has harder defense to break throiugh because of his gimmick flames but once you break through his durabilty isnt as good as queen
Queen has weaker defense but has higher durability and endurance then king

the bandages on

King has bandages on face and head.......yeah i dont think its that much of a great feat to wipe out two injured commanders, i think even marco and sanji can manage that. time for the denial stage.
yeah right, they got treated, sanji and zoro seems pretty good healed in a week if king n queen still coudn't heal in a week then they are just weak, It is a big thing for me that GB negged them, I mean its not like they both coudn't move at all, they should have atleast pushed him to a lowdiff

R

rubblerust

I'm not the smartest lightbulb in the jar, but I think the reason the Beast Pirates are in Udon prison is that they are prisoners of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.