What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If criteria is being regarded, why not just orlumbus "the massacre ruler" of the yonta maria fleet be a yonko instead of buggy. LOL. Oda is really sick guys. Goodness hxh is coming back.

Luffy defeats Kaido alone

Kid and law cooperated to defeat BM, and only Luffy became yonko

Buggy has nothing to do with this. He has also become shichibukai. This is what Oda has been doing to buggy. He wants him to become such a dramatic role, like mark in dragon ball
He defeated kaido who carried an entite island on his back using his own fucking power. Fought 9 scabbards, 5 supernovas, 1 yamato heck even 1 momo bite. Defeated luffy 4 times. It was not 1 vs 1

If you've read HxH, imagine as if in HxH there were absolutely no explanations for the fights and powers as it is in One Piece. Now imagine Kid has such a high degree of magnetism that Luffy's AP is rubbish compared and FS doesn't care if he can trap Luffy anywhere
I think the raw power of Kid's magnetism is heavily underestimated by most of the fandom, mostly because it isn't very flashy visually speaking. Oda has only let Kid fight yonkos, where most his attacks do nothing and his high end attacks make them cough up some blood. But also, Kid is the only one bar maybe zoro who is trying to hurt the emperors without using internal damage, he is fighting at a disadvantage and he still made Linlin cough up blood several times.

Which is why I think its really shitty when people put yonko commanders over Kid.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I think Zoro surviving Hakai, cutting Kaido and beating King is superior to a 2 v 1 on Big Mom which ended in her beating beaten by bombs and the after effect of Luffy's attach which cause the eruption of the Volcano
for fucks sake learn to read kidd and law will get bigger bounties simply due to being captains what zoro did or didnt has no implication on it

None of them have shown feats above that of a 1st commander. None of them have the feats to 1v1 Kat and king law stands a better chance however movement and reaction speed is not bis speciality which kong has a spades and Kat literally sees the future and changes his body accordingly.

King melts kidds metal and katakuri uses his awakening to turn it into moochi
They defeated a Yonko, we have to assume they are very much above typical YC1's.
Regardless of how they won. Its just a part of the narratives natural progression.
We may not see it, but this is how Oda is seeing it.

He defeated kaido who carried an entite island on his back using his own fucking power. Fought 9 scabbards, 5 supernovas, 1 yamato heck even 1 momo bite. Defeated luffy 4 times. It was not 1 vs 1
From the result, it was 1v1, and Kaido used all his strength. Before that, Kaido had reservations

You don't think is the case? Until Zoro does something that the WG would consider up there with what the three have done, how do you expect them to act?
Again this is false. Zoro is a straw hat whatever he does falls under his captain. If zoro was the one to slay kaido both he and luffy was getting a bounty increase and luffys bounty still would be bigger. Because luffy is captain over a person this strong . If zoro had his own crew and did these same feats his bounty would be up there

That is not the requirement for becoming a Yonko.
The position seems to be very easy to get.

Marco would have been defacto Yonko despite being a chump in Marine Ford if it wasn't for Blackbeard.

Its not a legit title like World's Strongest Swordsman that you can only win by being stronger than every other swordsman including Yonko Admiral etc.

Admiral Rank Also requires bare minimum top tier strength.

Buggy becoming an emperor confirms Yonko title has nothing to do with strength.

Four Most Power Ful power pirates means four most influential.
Why they don't have the most influential title, than most powerfull?

Your claims are as realistic as ZKK and we know how this went!

zoro can’t event come close to Kid without gifting him his sword.
I was never consistently pro ZKK lmao, always said I'll see when it happens

That doesn't change the fact that Kidd gets neg diffed.
That trash can couldn't even take sword from someone as pathetic as Big Mom who couldn't even use Ryou.
How does Useless midd even impact Zoro's blade a little.

Tell me what feats are you using?

His best feat is dropping Big Mom off the hole.
How is that any better than what Nico Robin did here?

Not even 0.1% of fan base thinks Midd can beat Zoro.

How does Midd even beat Sanji?

Status
Not open for further replies.