What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooftop, pre advanced CoC Zoro injured Kaido more than the whole Kidd against Big Mom until he sent her to hole and let Kanjuro's bombs and magma finished the job for him.
You’re trolling right?

Zoro gave Kaido a scar he forgot about and couldn’t put him down to his knees.

Kidd made BM feel damage like she hasn’t in decades even after her death match with Kaido and actually broke her arm which forced her to heal herself.

I know yall like to shit on Kidd but you only embarrass yourself more than him showing off his ultimate move of a piece of metal if you don’t actually try to put some effort into facts.

A

Amun!!

Why Buggy A Yonko?
1.The writer have given more focus & screen time to the buggy pirates.
Like:1.Alvida
2.Mohji
3.Cabaji
4.Galdino(Mr.3)
5.Impel down inmates
•We may not know their names but we can remember these characters vividly.
•Where as in case of Law & Kid,the writer has only given focus to Bepo and killer.As a reader I felt that the writer didn't focus on other crew mates besides these two in Heart and kid pirate.
●There is also another point which is If Law and Kid can be the candidate for yonko why not Mihawk.
Mihawk is on equal level as Kid and Killer as well as Bepo and Law.
●And Another possible candidate for Yonko crew is Big Mom pirates but I assume that the commanders are fighting or defeated(Which may be the case) that why Germa 66 got easy way out.
●These is the same reason why all warlords can't be Yonko since they are in verge of battle or has been defeated.
●Since there are no stronger Pirates remaining at this point in one piece verse so the strongest among the weakest is the Yonko.

☆Thats why Buggy the Clown is the Yonko.Since,Writer has No Choice.

Rooftop, pre advanced CoC Zoro injured Kaido more than the whole Kidd against Big Mom until he sent her to hole and let Kanjuro's bombs and magma finished the job for him.
Zkk didn't happen so whatever you write is total bullshit. Zoro didn't even do shit to Kaido. Anyone can get scarred with a sword that is no feat. Every fodder must have a scar. Zolo death diffed aYC1 and you should be comparing him with other commanders not someone who has defeated a Yonkou. Come and talk when Zolo defeats a Yonkou.

Status
Not open for further replies.