What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eustass and law get each 3 billion bounty, just like luffy

But oda be like: not yonkou

Meanwhile after wci, 1,5 b emperor luffy
This means Yonko isn’t just about strength but also having strong subordinates and influence, if Buggy gained territory and recruited at least 3 YC level people then he is deserving of the title but Law and Kidd don’t have any of those. I’m as annoyed as you are by this sick joke but it is what it is

It could easily be the other way around
What do you mean? Listen Admirals and Yonkos are in the same tier, yeah you could argue that overall the OG Yonkos win but it won’t be short of Extreme diff and if the Admirals are heavily DF dependent this again disproves the statement that haki is above DF

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung If Greenbull can just straight up life suck someone does that make you anymore hyped about his abilities?
I think Greenbull can suck up life from people and the environment as well. From what we know, Luffy's awakening demonstrated that he can turn people to rubber as well. Although I don't rly think Greenbull's ability is awakened, this shows us that there are abilities in OP which work for people and the environment too.

Status
Not open for further replies.