What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I first thought you were a cool guy and wanted to be your friend for real, I even talked to you in DM if you remember but unfortunately you turned out to be an a**hole who’s rude to others and doesn’t respect anyone especially if he doesn’t like your God Zolololo. So whenever I come across your profile I just smh as to how much of a sicko I found out you were:josad::josad:
Welcome to the club. We've been dealing with @ShishioIsBack 's shit for a while now.

So, if we are taking things at face value.

Kaido not having any Marine guy on his epiphany in the rooftop after receiving Red Roc will be handed away by Oda just stating that he hasn't fought any of them?

Same as not facing Mihawk to keep the Monster Samurai rethoric alive just for this arc.

:gokulaugh:

I first thought you were a cool guy and wanted to be your friend for real, I even talked to you in DM if you remember but unfortunately you turned out to be an a**hole who’s rude to others and doesn’t respect anyone especially if he doesn’t like your God Zolololo. So whenever I come across your profile I just smh as to how much of a sicko I found out you were:josad::josad:
Dude have you even noticed how many people here are rude to me?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji fans swore Sanji and Zoro would hold off Kaido. Sanji ain’t seen a Yonko in a battle. Why would a Admiral be different?
1- I didn't swear nothing or the sort.
2- He did in WCI. Go read it again and see Sanji and Luffy blocking BM's attack targeting Reiju.
3-

You people make it too easy.
:sanjismug:

Status
Not open for further replies.