What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The delusion is too much for me to even try to address

law and kidd are fodders to zoro
How can they even compete with mihawk

EOS law and EOS Kid get no diffed by mihawk in 2v1
Zoro is sanji level. So worthless. Mihawk his teacher thus is also worthless because he could not teach zoro properly even after 2 years. They both thus are below par and deserve each other

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
very good.
read the bolded portion you just typed.

then explain what happened here

I said fast attacks as in speed-based moves. While the second attack fits the description. We usually don't call it a blitz when you knock someone down and follow it up with a second attack. It has to be something like what Kaido did to Luffy in Kuri. Or what Luffy does to Hodi when he enters the fight:

Basically, when the opponent is in a position to defend, yet you're so fast or quick that he fails to react.

Zoro won't be needing the attack that missed on Kaido against Kid though. He has other options too. Apoo was literally running from Zoro when he missed, he'd probably miss if Kid's gonna do it too. Demolition Gust is Kaido sending random attacks in random directions, don't see how that helps you prove Kid can withstand Zoro's attacks. I think you're derailing this too much just to avoid admitting Kid can't take Zoro's attacks.
No, Kidd can both take Zoro’s attacks AND divert them to his scrap metal, effectively making his attacks even more useless. You are crazy if you think Kidd is not getting of Assign before Zoro cuts him into pieces. This mf tanked BM’s punch that could knock out a YC2, indirectly ate Fulgora, tanked a Mama raid while getting headaches from Hawkins, ate an Ikkoku, ate Misery AFTER getting KOd once, and still kept going, but sure an ACoC slash from a weaker ACoC user than BM is going to slice him up no problem. Get out of here with that crap, Mr. Match-ups Katakuri evades everyone except the characters I stan. Your hypocrisy is quite telling. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.