What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a top tier can get one shot by a Yonko off-guard, then there’s nothing wrong with an Admiral being able to one shot off-guard and/or heavily injured YCs
Definitely cope my friend. First off Kaido is Kaido. As we've learned this chapter the Yonkou title is not a strength related title as the Admiral title is.

Then, there's absolutely something wrong when Admirals have been trashed for not being able to dominate even a single YC1 and now Ryokugyu is destroying a YC1 and a YC2 at once.

I've already explained in previous posts how King losing a wing is barely a nerf when he still has a completely different pair in Hybrid or full zoan mode those wings hyped as very durable.

Zoro is sanji level. So worthless. Mihawk his teacher thus is also worthless because he could not teach zoro properly even after 2 years. They both thus are below par and deserve each other
Zoro is set to surpass Shanks. Kid lost his arm because of Shanks. There's levels to this shit :kayneshrug:

I also hope you didn't forget that Zoro taught Kid what haki is :kuzanshut::willsmith:

I hate you guys won't stop writing so people can't read my fabulous comments about how much coños Buggy is eating all day long now that he is a Yonkou. You won't be eating any twat anytime soon if you keep posting. GO EAT COÑOS

Zoro is sanji level. So worthless. Mihawk his teacher thus is also worthless because he could not teach zoro properly even after 2 years. They both thus are below par and deserve each other
Luffy and zoro both fought yc1 yet one of them actually beat them rather than in luffy case where katakuri gave up. they both mastered advanced form of haki in the battle.

sanji is no where near adcoc users.

King reaction speed is too fast -> proceeds to get juggled by Marco alongside queen

King is too tough you need conquerors coating + top tier ap to hurt him -> marco proceeds to draw blood and make king shit his pants with each attack
:phoenixmarco:
Zoro also made king bleed waaay more
His lunara flame healed just like it healed from marco

zoro was landing hits easier then even Marco was
Marco got wrecked by king low diff
Then advCoC Zoro low diffed king

Status
Not open for further replies.