What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long can buggy in all seriousness hold on to the yonko title? There are always upstarts who come to challenge the yonkos. Like in the past Crocodile, moriah. In the contemporary timeline Ace. In current timeline Luffy, Kid, blackbeard, uruoge, bege, they all came for yonkos ass in there own way. How long csn buggy hold on to the title with so many challengers
Mihawk or another strong mastermind backs him up.

That or he just got much stronger than before.

Luffy

Kidd, Law and Zoro

Sanji

Yes, Sanji is the third strongest member of the future PK but Luffy, Kidd, Law and Zoro are all leading figures of the next Gen.
Don’t compare them
Oda doesn't portray zoro like that , he views zoro as a supernova but under a captain same as killer , so if zoro is with them then killer as well, but killer is weaker then sanji....

Zoro beat King without help
Luffy beat kaido with tons of help, plus he lost multiple times, plus kaido was carrying onigashima.

So Zoro getting little over 1.5 while Luffy is 3 bil makes sense imo.
Yeah, I think he should be over 1.5, but I don't wanna get my hopes up tbh

I thought Oda would wank Luffy's bounty all the way to 5B and even then I would've been happy if Zoro even got 1.8B or something

But now that Luffy's at 3B, I'm not so sure anymore

Yeah I even mentioned the Dressrosa one before. I think he'll still definitely crack 1B but shooting for 2B now feels like gigantic a stretch. Maybe 1.7-1.8B max? Idk
Didn't expect Kid or Law to hit 3bil so Zoro and the others may get a higher bounty than expected too
Post automatically merged:

I hope so...

Btw, Fujitora is not a swordsman.
Oda is lying?

Status
Not open for further replies.