What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand, Admirals reign supreme (as always). :fransuper:

On the other hand...man, this chapter makes me wish Lolda had not done Fujitora so dirty in his intro and subsequent appearances, though. :josad:

Aokiji decimated the SHs in his intro. :drakihi:

Kizaru decimated the Supernovas in his intro. :rosismile:

Akainu decimated WB and his crew in his intro. :joker:

Ryokugyu decimated the Beast Pirates in his intro. :hohoho:

Lolda made Fuji hold back aplenty in his intro and then had to take it easy again in Marie Geoise. :pepemy:

The amount of people who call the only character in the series with a casual interstellar-level feat to be the weakest top tier or the weakest Admiral is an evidence toward how big a fraud Lolda is. :catcry:

What do y'all think?

@MarineHQ62
@Wiwi
@AdmiralKinyagi
@Blackbeard
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@Extravlad
@MagmaDog
@Finalbeta

:catsweat:

P. S. What do you guys think about this new theory that only the 3 billion trio will be fighting the Admirals in the final war while the rest take care of lower ranked Marines? :phoenixmarco:

I think the remaining beast pirates and commanders just retreated to Udon. Ryokugyu said that he wouldn't lose to commanders, indicating a fight. Otherwise he would've said there is no need to try due to the Kairoseki wearing them down. Ryo's statement sounded like him being just too strong.
IDK, to me it sounds like the exact opposite. GB is too afraid to take them had-on, so he's trying to finish them while they still recover :luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.