What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won’t happen. There is no narrative purpose to Aramiki and Issho being defeated. Kizaru, maybe. Akainu definitely, but not the new duo.

If you looked at Dressrosa and were smart enough to tell that Fujitora was grossly restraining himself , he looked just fine lol. Many of his feats were still insanely impressive, much moreso than Crydo’s or Big Trash’s. Admiral fans were always smart enough to identify this but most OP fans were not lol.

But if you lacked the reading comprehension to tell that we’ve never seen a serious Admiral on-panel, and even now you still can’t tell that Green Bull is still reserving most of his power, I imagine this chapter and future Admiral chapters will hit you like a punch to the jaw.

Admiral >> Yonko.
What do you mean Aramaki and Issho have no narrative purpose to be defeated? You mean in general or just by Law and Kidd or what do you mean? fleetwat

I also realize Issho's super impressive, but the majority OP fandom can be really gullible. The problem with Issho was Oda made him to beat absolutely no one of value (unlike the other Admirals) despite having the widest reach this series has ever seen, so many in the OP fandom still believe he cannot amount to much. :pepecry:

His meteor attacks and lifting Dressrosa's rubbles look mighty impressive in the anime, tho. :steef:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Man you are full trolling, king is literally covered in blood and cant move+a plant pierced his chest, how can you say that he hasnt took damage, he is finished like the rest of the fodders in the background.
Using your power on someone like Fujitora did on Law with his gravity doesn't prove he is finished. When everyone else are drained, King is struggling in flameless mode so yeah his lunarian genes are clearly protecting him.

Oda didnt messed with ``kings`` cute face+the boy is only bones and skin, Green bull will stay hungry targeting that bozo, ofc he will go for the best juiced meat that its queen, why would gb waste time with the other fodders.
Also calling someone moron is rich af from you, at least learn how to read and stop spitting 2piece non sense.
Everyone here calls you a moron, didn't you know?
Something that was shown to you in a picture and explained to you about King but you cant even grasp such simple things and started complaining, so tell me if that isnt what a moron would do then what then :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.