What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The facts there are no samurai/alliance members (which should be the case if they reconverted it as their own prison) in the Udon page and BP fodders using the polite suffix "-san" to refer King and Queen like they were still underlings makes me believe some of the remaining BP are using Udon as hideout.
The elephant guy should still be under Tama's df effect I believe.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What do you mean Aramaki and Issho have no narrative purpose to be defeated? You mean in general or just by Law and Kidd or what do you mean?
This is what I said on the matter yesterday:

Can someone tell me what the narrative purpose of Oda having Fujitora and Green Bull be defeated is? These men are not enemies of Luffy and co, they became Admirals because they are revolutionaries at heart and want to change the world for the better.

Why would they serve as obstacles to the Straw Hats exactly?

Nah. Fujitora and Green Bull will not be defeated like typical arc villains.
Issho and Aramiki likely will not be defeated because there would be no purpose to Oda defeating them. They don’t represent any ideologies worth defeating within OP, especially not Issho. Aramiki is still up in the air but I imagine he and Issho are similar in that they both only became Admirals so that they could change the world for the better.

I also realize Issho's super impressive, but the majority OP fandom can be really gullible. The problem with Issho was Oda made him to beat absolutely no one of value (unlike the other Admirals) despite having the widest reach this series has ever seen, so many in the OP fandom still believe he cannot amount to much. :pepecry:

His meteor attacks and lifting Dressrosa's rubbles look mighty impressive in the anime, tho. :steef:
It’s this retarded, childish, and toxic “W/L” culture that exists in the One Piece fandom lol. Like Fujitora can be declared an Admiral, be declared one three of the strongest fighters in a military consisting of literally millions of people, but oh Fujitora never cared to defeat anyone so I guess he’s as strong as Jack even though that makes absolutely no sense lol?

The One Piece fandom has never known how to power scale but the “W/L” shit is a bad method even by their standards lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.