What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there’s no way Oda has an admiral get folded a couple chapters after his intro.

Curious what will happen.
Think it could actually happen. For a while now Luffy hasn't flexed against the WG. In fact for the entirety of post time skip he has been going up against pirates. There is the Doffy conflict but you can't compare it to thinks like Enies Lobby or Impel Down/Marine Ford.
This could be the point where Luffy renews his beef with the WG. Especially if Green Bull and the govt agents are out to capture niko robin.

Haki is what matters to be at the top and conquer the seas but you can still defeat a haki user, including a CoC user, without having it. Law and Kidd were able to defeat Big Mom mainly with their awakened abilities.

Haki being necessary doesn't mean it's sufficient to simply be a haki user. You have to be one of the best/strongest haki users to be at the top.
yep, thats why i think when kaido talked about roger he maybe hinted at roger and maybe shanks having some special kind of haki from the voice of all things (classic oda asspull only for luffy and roger)

The flora of the land flourishing in Greenbull's wake is exactly what I had hoped and love to see. Nicely juxtaposes what looks to be his wild nature too.

The Adrmials are actually so far clear in design and aesthetic, makes me glad they're (very likely) the final opponents of the series.

Also, admiral = YC1 got killed by this line, for those fools who believe that this is a “near death King and Queen”:

“I would lose my face if i lose to a mere commander!”

This more or less confirms that admirals are intended to combat emperor class pirates, like we’ve been saying all along.
Dumbass harcore yonkotards only think Admirals equal to mere commanders. WG most powerful forces should rival top class pirates. There is a reason world is in balance.

Just realized that almost all beast pirates are going to join Kidd pirates. Killer is a Pleasure after all, and they fit on Kidd crew theme.

Maybe Apoo and Numbers will join him too, and Hawkins... But this is just a maybe.

But kidd needs more commanders if he wants to be a yonko

Okay this panel makes me believe Aramaki is going to restore Wano's fields by the end of the arc. I don't know how It will come to this but his ability just fits way too perfectly for it to not happen. I think that while he admires Akainu, he cares about people more than Akainu does. But we'll see.
Of course.... Would have been so much better if Ussop would have taught some plant farming and nami can provide water weather knowledge....Though we know oda will just use his random plot power to show everything is fine now in wano.... Like how they got so much food to party and all....

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What's your ranking about Admirals designs + Kong & Sengoku?
I know it’s early but…fuck it bro, here is my favorite Admirals ranking:

1. Sakazuki
2. Green Bull
3. Fujitora
4. Kuzan
5. Sengoku
6. Kizaru
7. Garp

Inb4 Lolda ruins him but Green Bull is just such a Gigachad, I don’t see Oda turning him into a complete bitch like Crydo, or into a complete meme like Big Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.