What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! We are Quantum Alchemic
Kid and Luffy are not going to fight lol, isn’t it obvious it’s a joke?
I assume it's a joke, too, but, better not come at Luffy, now that Nami has Zeus and extended control over electricity, Nami can actually fuck Kid up. I'm not even joking. By herself, Nami gets clapped against Kid, but if Kid tries to make a move on Luffy, Nami can neutralize Kid's fruit instantly with Zeus. I love Kid, but he better not come for the king.

I assume it's a joke, too, but, better not come at Luffy, now that Nami has Zeus and extended control over electricity, Nami can actually fuck Kid up. I'm not even joking. By herself, Nami gets clapped against Kid, but if Kid tries to make a move on Luffy, Nami can neutralize Kid's fruit instantly with Zeus. I love Kid, but he better not come for the king.
Relax Luffy wouldn’t even allow anyone to get involved in a fight with Kid

What if Luffy gets captured, set for execution with Sabo and triggers the final war. It was a theory after all.
:sadgrin:
Selective reading is bad. The Gorosei are panicking like never before and they are freaking out regarding Gear 5 photo and also want to remove D. From his name. They're going to surely make it Strawhat Luffy like they made Gol D. Roger Gold Roger and you are saying that a single admiral will catch him and they are going to execute him? :mihanha: I don't know what you smoke before you read One Piece.

I really wonder who's gonna be the antagonist on an island that rapresents New World's Sabaody, who's theme revolves around magnetic fields and who's name means "Pole Star" aka the point a magnetic field always points toward
I really wonder...:quest:
I was not aware of that. So not only Laugh Tale but also Lodestar were only reachable by Roger's crew! I wonder why? If Loderstar is can be reachable by log poses only, why no one before Roger ever reach that island?

Nah, Zeus and Hera were incapable of doing that, Nami even less so.

Status
Not open for further replies.