What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorosei: what is this picture?!!! We didn’t allow this to be published..!! And we told them to get rid of the D in the name too!!

Is this about Law??? I refuse to believe the Gorosei are that stupid like the whole OP verse aint clocked about Luffy's D lineage from the previous bounty posters :tchpepe:
Read the bounty posters again.

Believing that King/Queen, who fell from Onigashima in the middle of nowhere, somehow got chained up and sent to Udon but the Tobiroppos who were unconscious within Onigashima weren't is what's ludicrous.
Ryokugyu tells them they shouldn't have tried to fight him, they're the ones who jumped him.
Obviously that they will search for them. Why would anyone in right mind leave them be. We will see, I don't put it past Oda to make everyone looks stupid to hype GB.

Not only is King on his bed in a different place
Where do yall even get this shit...:whitepress:

We're on "on his bed" now.

- First cuffs
- Then Prisoners
- Injured
- Now on his bed

The dude got negged....stop trying to save face for him. He looks 0% better than Queen....Queen's panel is after King's thus Oda will show Queen as more damaged. No point showing the same panel on both Calamities...

Both were equally destroyed.

I think there are secret societies and cults centered around Nika. Rich and powerful people even, and this is aside from those that are openly worshipping the Sun God. Which is why the World Government tried to undervalue Luffy in the defeat of Kaido and Big Mom. However, someone sabotaged their printing and an image they did not wish to reveal was revealed.

I think there are secret societies and cults centered around Nika. Rich and powerful people even, and this is aside from those that are openly worshipping the Sun God. Which is why the World Government tried to undervalue Luffy in the defeat of Kaido and Big Mom. However, someone sabotaged their printing and an image they did not wish to reveal was revealed.
Some Eyes Wide Shut shit right here

Status
Not open for further replies.