What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2? :milaugh: Lanji isn't fighting anyone, no Younkou, no Admiral, no world's strongest, no legend, no nothing, only science and Okamas in the warrior of science's future. :steef:
Rent free in ur head 24/7 when i didn't mention him once , i think u are the okama for sanji :doffytroll: no need to hide ur feelings:wellwell:
Keep up with ur usual coping as zkk in the mud , go wank admirals that zoro wont even fight in the end to take another L as ur life basically :shame::shame::shame:

Well Blackbeard and the Revolutionary army are on the move as well right now. The Revolutionaries probably have the manpower to rival the WG on their own at this point. So there is definitely a lot on the plate of the WG.
Bwahahaha
Revolutionary can stay in kamabakka kingdom while Dragon is perfusely sweating about Sabo in the same arc they declared to announce war on WG

Revs are huge disappointment my friend

U mean the guy that can’t even knock kaido down :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Notice how even before advCoC Zoro can tear kaidos skin apart and give him life long scar

Notice how even with CoC and Gear 4th strongest attack on top of Ryou he can barely tickle kaido

Notice how he needs 5 power ups to finally surpass (debatable) what zoro did in chapter 1010

Current zoro >>>>>> chapter 1010 zoro = Nika Luffy

Hhhhhh
Jack had an offscreen fight.. defeated alongside perospero by someone of same caliber of the one who defeated perospero

that means either Perospero is as good as commander ( I don’t agree with that)

or that Jack is overrated
Pero was always Top YC level
People just wants everyone to be tanky or have similar stats to be on same level

Oda had to do jack dirty in wano or else King and Queen will look super average

Status
Not open for further replies.