What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much in one chapter. I would never guess Oden daddy was still alive, and he also a talented blacksmith. To give birth to "cursed" blades. Nicole Robin is the only who get the spoilers lol

Greenbull is about to showout!:steef: Did the beast pirates die? Can luffy keep him at bay?

Midd please dnt try, you dnt deserve that 3 bill, you was carried.

Base linlin and kaido had queen shitting himself like crazy
In udon olin even without napoleon was beating queens ass and shaking

Kaido in base form was able to destroy the scabbards with them having multiple yc level characters within them. With sulong dukes being at least a good amount stronger than jack another all star in that form

Also the funny way marco the stall god and linlin fought lol

Kaido in base form was able to destroy the scabbards with them having multiple yc level characters within them. With sulong dukes being at least a good amount stronger than jack another all star in that form

Also the funny way big mom marco and linlin fought
The Marco neck scene is pure art

Also the funny way big mom marco and linlin fought
BM grabbing Marco by the throat like that is always so funny

The chance is technically yet not 0 but I mean I know it's pretty much gone :josad:

Loda did us so dirty
Even if I hate Zoro and the community would turn absolutely incurable toxic, if ZKK actually happened, but that would literally be so much better...

Awakened Kaido going all out vs awakened Law, Kidd & Luffy dealing them ridiculous damage besting Law & Kidd almost besting Luffy, but Luffy barely managing to overcome Kaido with Zoro coming to kill Waido off. With a Kaido last thoughts on JoyBoy being back, the birth of the new monster Samurai and with a smile because he gets an epic death...

literally better than what actually occurred .

Even if I hate Zoro and the community would turn absolutely incurable toxic, if ZKK actually happened, but that would literally be so much better...

Awakened Kaido going all out vs awakened Law, Kidd & Luffy dealing them ridiculous damage besting Law & Kidd almost besting Luffy, but Luffy barely managing to overcome Kaido with Zoro coming to kill Waido off. With a Kaido last thoughts on JoyBoy being back, the birth of the new monster Samurai and with a smile because he gets an epic death...

literally better than what actually occurred .
That's pretty honest I appreciate and I agree :josad:

The copium on reddit is hilarious lmfao

Between imaginary handcuffs, Oda being a fraud and incoherent, and people just straight up mad and begging for Sanji to beat Ryokugyu

Admirals really LOVE rattling the pussies in this fanbase
Wait where they see handcuffs ?
Beast pirates have sake like they are having the party until greenbull came to ruin the party.
‘Show me screenshot oda is fraud for greenbull awesomeness from Reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.