What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
PH shows that Admirals inadvertently cause drastic changes to the local environment when they fight. It’s not like Akainu and Aokiji WANTED to make Punk Hazard half tundra and half molten wasteland, it was just an unfortunate consequence of them exerting their power.

A few flowers are growing where Ryo steps because a very small portion of his power is leaking out
Akainu doesn't walk around setting things on fire. GB is different or Oda is just using him to restore Wano.

PH shows that Admirals inadvertently cause drastic changes to the local environment when they fight. It’s not like Akainu and Aokiji WANTED to make Punk Hazard half tundra and half molten wasteland, it was just an unfortunate consequence of them exerting their power.

A few flowers are growing where Ryo steps because a very small portion of his power is leaking out
I agree with you. Ryokugyu is definitely not doing this on purpose.

I wonder if Sakazuki saying “don’t make things worse” was foreshadowing for Aramaki accidentally restoring Wano to its former glory.

:crazwhat:

Erkan.

It says former prison in the narrator box. I already asked @AwakenedCabbage
Post automatically merged:

He’s so powerful that it’s happening as a byproduct of him fighting.

Like Aokiji and Akainu in Punk Hazard.
Wouldn't that confirm that Ryokugyu and Fujitora were indeed super restrained against the revo commanders? Marijoa is in the same state as before the fight, didn't turn into a forest.

What do you guys think - where will the Green Bull confrontation happen?

After seeing the raws in order I have a hard time believing they will clash with him in the Capital. The citizens are finally happy and enjoying themselves so having the capital be trashed in a fight is a no go.
Also, even though Green Bull is ruthless towards pirates I doubt he would go out of his way to decimate non-combatants, especially since the WG still hopes to put Wano under it's thumb (that plan is on hold for now tbh, but it's still a goal).

How I see it happening:
Sukiyaki will lead Robin to Pluton.
Somebody from the alliance will see them leave and follow them or just keep in mind where they headed off to.
Ryokugyu will notice them leaving. I wouldn't be surprised if he had some sort of ability to track people using his plants. Like planting a seed or bud on them.
He chooses to follow Robin personally.
The person from the alliance that was following Robin and Sukiyaki notices him and fights/calls for back up
Fight ensues outside of capital but near the location of Pluton
Pluton is revealed, Ryokugyu takes it and dips.

Status
Not open for further replies.