What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does all the antagonists in One Piece not do anything? In HxH the Spiders were stealing auction houses, fighting mafia, etc. In Naruto the Akatsuki where collecting Tailed Beasts. In One Piece, Black Beard, Gorosei, Admirals, Yonkos don't do anything but chill in their houses and shit, sipping British cold tea.lol

On the topic of British people, why the hell are french fries called chips and chips called crisps?

Did you miss the part where Ryokugyu interrupted the call? He knows about Luffy’s fruit and Jim soloing Kaido chief.
The interrupting call of CP-0 is from Big Mom Pirates go read Bobby's translation. The last message from the CP agents at Wano before they were lost was “It’s Big Mom’s ship!!”. How can you come here and spew bs headcannon without reading what is happening in the chapter? This Ryokogyou thing sucking up on defeated King and Queen is enough foryou to disregard Gorosei loosing their shit over? Any one with a sane mind can understand that if Greenbull can stop Luffy and fold everyone, why should the Gorosei panic?

The interrupting call of CP-0 is from Big Mom Pirates go read Bobby's translation. The last message from the CP agents at Wano before they were lost was “It’s Big Mom’s ship!!”. How can you come here and spew bs headcannon without reading what is happening in the chapter? This Ryokogyou thing sucking up on defeated King and Queen is enough foryou to disregard Gorosei loosing their shit over? Any one with a sane mind can understand that if Greenbull can stop Luffy and fold everyone, why should the Gorosei panic?
That’s not the same interruption of “I’m on my way”

Low reading comprehension

That’s not the same interruption of “I’m on my way”

Low reading comprehension
You are the one with low reading comprehension when its clear that CP-0 were referring to BMP while Ryoukogyou was talking to Bakainu. Why would CP-0 mention BMP if they were inerrupted by Greenbull talking to Akainu? Why would they be interrupted when the aren't even talking to Greenbull. A is talking to B while C gets interrupted by D. You need to go to a school and get a degree of you think A talking to B is interrupted by C talking to D.

A sea stone weakens you regardless of who you are. That's why even Big Mom is helpless against it. It hasn't been confirmed if they cuffed but King clearly doesn't have his Lunarian defense on.
Seastone didn't take away BM physical stats .

We have no way to confirm it though. Certainly, it's possible that it is actually GB's ability that is preventing King from using his innate abilities and DF.

Don't see why you can't bypass King's defense as long as you have strong enough Haki. We can't really confirm whether or not GB's CoA is almost as good as Zoro's CoA+CoC—I can certainly buy the idea that he has superior CoA to Zoro due to BB though.
Copium

This was a pretty underwhelming chapter before a month-long break...should have given some info from outside the world..so people would be hooked and theorizing stuff(and be disappointed and the lame results)

Status
Not open for further replies.