What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
low high tier Doflamingo try to kill Fuji, that mean he can kill him
Doffy isn't a low high tier lol

King who is stronger than Doffy and Queen who is around Doffy's level COMBINED could not do anything to Ryokugyu who admitted that he did not want to throw hands with Fuji

Therefore Fuji stomps Doffy like an insect :kata:
Post automatically merged:

Ahhh dehyping Sanji’s opponent and uplifting Zoro’s I see

How lame but expected
I am just bantering with MZ lmao

That doesn't dispute the fact that babanuki who is running the prison is on Tamas side.

Remember those two were kicked out of Onigashima. For all we know Jack and the flying 6 drowned in Onigashima lol
Lol i see so you can't thought so. What a weird coincidence that especially the two commanders shot wide out of Onigashima are those in the prison while Jack and the Tobi roppo are nowhere to be seen.

Lol sure gotcha. They drowned with no proof whatsoever

Lol i see so you can't thought so. What a weird coincidence that especially the two commanders shot wide out of Onigashima are those in the prison while Jack and the Tobi roppo are nowhere to be seen.

Lol sure gotcha. They drowned with no proof whatsoever
Yeah sure you would have a point...except you can't deny Babanuki runs the prison and is on Tamas side.

Both King and Queen got equally shit on
“B-But King’s resisting” King’s done at this point otherwise Green Bull wouldn’t be walking towards the festival rn

Let’s just face facts already. King fans don’t exist. They are fraudulent. They are Zorofans in disguise, stop the ignorance…..

Status
Not open for further replies.