What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it is not. They got medical treatment and had 7 days of recovery, even the alliance side has bandages around, yet they are clearly fit and not fatigued.
Also, from the looks of it, Luffy doesn't even seem to be weakened, so why isn't he at full health unless it is stated that he's still injured from the battle which affects his health?

Bold on, provider should probably change the translation from "Ryokugyu: I told you don’t do it didn’t I?! Someone in my position can’t afford to be taken down by mere commanders!!" to "Ryokugyu: I told you don’t do it didn’t I?! Someone in my position can’t afford to be taken down by mere commanders if they are heavily nerfed and weakened!!"... Come on man.
No it's not what?
The fact that they are in bandages means they are not recovered. That's the whole point. Characters who are recovered wouldn't be in bandages in the first place.

Which part of "top tiers are far above commanders" is innaposite with your statement?
The two are not mutually exclusive. Greenbull can still be far above commanders and King and Queen can still be severely nerfed. Both statements are true. The characters are not even using their abilities yet you guys are acting like they are at full power which is quite ridiculous.

No it's not what?
The fact that they are in bandages means they are not recovered. That's the whole point. Characters who are recovered wouldn't be in bandages in the first place.

Which part of "top tiers are far above commanders" is innaposite with your statement?
The two are not mutually exclusive. Greenbull can still be far above commanders and King and Queen can still be severely nerfed. Both statements are true. The characters are not even using their abilities yet you guys are acting like they are at full power which is quite ridiculous.
Yer man this is the point. They aren't using their devil fruits and the entire scenario looks like an ambush or that seastones have been used. Had they been in their Zoan forms and this happened,I'd accept they were negged but it doesn't look like that.

No it's not what?

I’m not sure why it’s ridiculous since they’re ancient zoans who have not only had a full week to recover but also medical treatment and have set up a new base of operations.

You also can’t say they didn’t use their abilities because, again, the fight was offscreened.

Classic Geo L (assuming you’re the same Geo as the Twitter account with the infinite bad takes)

The issue is that you say "top tiers are far above commanders" but then go on about debating irrelevant nonsense about whether they were 20% of 30% "nerfed" as if it means anything in the grand schemes of things. The one ridiculous thing is you coping and looking at excuses. Because there is no need for using excuses when Oda straight up portrayed Greenbull >>> two top commanders + dozens of fodders, no? He'd still whoop their asses even if it were their beginning of Onigashima versions, that's what the scene portrays.

Can you answer me this one question, what changes if they were at full power?

I’m not sure why it’s ridiculous since they’re ancient zoans who have not only had a full week to recover but also medical treatment and have set up a new base of operations.

You also can’t say they didn’t use their abilities because, again, the fight was offscreened.

Classic Geo L (assuming you’re the same Geo as the Twitter account with the infinite bad takes)
Why are they in bandages if they have recovered?

I can say that because it is literally on panel

I'm not the same Geo but that's quite irrelevant
Post automatically merged:

Yer man this is the point. They aren't using their devil fruits and the entire scenario looks like an ambush or that seastones have been used. Had they been in their Zoan forms and this happened,I'd accept they were negged but it doesn't look like that.
I don't get why this is even an issue to admit that the commanders are nerfed. It doesn't even make the admiral look bad

Status
Not open for further replies.