What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually lots of people have mentioned other commanders being able to perform better than what King and Queen managed and that's where my point came in.

Those people who didn't accept that Yonkos and Admirals were are the top are just not worth the time. The moment Akainu faced all the WB commanders + Crocodile, Aokiji almost killing Jozu with no name attack was already enough proof of the level of Admirals
Well of course there are other commander duos that could do better, but we are arguing against the people pretending like GB would have have done any differently against King and Queen if they were at 100 percent. Like was Oda going to pan back and show GB panting, on one knee and bleeding?, because then that would not indicate that they were "mere commanders". Oda wanted to hype GB and showcase the general gap between Admirals and commanders, so he was never going to show GB in a weakened state to begin with because it would defeat the purpose of the scene.

Actually lots of people have mentioned other commanders being able to perform better than what King and Queen managed and that's where my point came in.

Those people who didn't accept that Yonkos and Admirals were are the top are just not worth the time. The moment Akainu faced all the WB commanders + Crocodile, Aokiji almost killing Jozu with no name attack was already enough proof of the level of Admirals
I think I finally get what you were trying to say. Whilst acknowledging that GB had an one sided victory over them, you also pointed out that it doesn't mean that King or Queen are weak or that other commanders would fare better.

I agree with that. Katakuri and Marco wouldn't fare better. We've seen what an admiral is capable of when he's not holding back, fooling or chilling around.

The things I dislike about greenbull
  • design barely resembles any actor. Those lips are way too big, hair are way too short and eyelashes are way too big to represent Yoshio Harada
  • shirtless? meh
  • uses a sword.... ugh
  • character went from chill when he was with Fuji to being angry now with no chill
  • plant powers....boring
The things I like about greenbull
  • Akainu fanboy
  • gets shit done
  • strength
  • confidence
Honestly, I am underwhelmed character wise, but strength wise he's surpasses my expectations
I have the feeling he's a chill guy in everyday life but get real intense when facing pirates because he finds Akainu's way very cool

Well of course there are other commander duos that could do better, but we are arguing against the people pretending like GB would have have done any differently against King and Queen if they were at 100 percent. Like was Oda going to pan back and show GB panting, on one knee and bleeding?, because then that would not indicate that they were "mere commanders". Oda wanted to hype GB and showcase the general gap between Admirals and commanders, so he was never going to show GB in a weakened state to begin with because it would defeat the purpose of the scene.
That was basically what my point was addressing.

There were some people even claiming that Greenbull had an extreme diff match with King and Queen lol...before we got the panels

I think I finally get what you were trying to say. Whilst acknowledging that GB had an one sided victory over them, you also pointed out that it doesn't mean that King or Queen are weak or that other commanders would fare better.

I agree with that. Katakuri and Marco wouldn't fare better. We've seen what an admiral is capable of when he's not holding back, fooling or chilling around.
Yeah exactly. Even O-lin was able to neg diff Queen without using haki or abilities. So it's no surprise that an Admiral could beat two commanders.

Wait? Green Bull is literally turning Wano Green. I just noticed too late. I was wondering when the Beast Pirates were, and then I saw the last panel with the trail of grass. I guess he's awakened.

Status
Not open for further replies.