What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by a lot of reactions, definitely

Kidd is irrelevant !1!11 ---> Gets a 3,000,000,000 bounty

Kidd is not on Luffy's League!1!!1 ---> Gets the same bounty as Luffy for individual threat, handing Luffy the Emperor status to differentiate his influence

Kidd is a cheerleader!!1! ---> Gets cheerleaded by everybody else

No wonder some people are butthurt :risitameh:
Portrayal wise Mid is in Luffy's league but actual power wise nah Luffy mid diffs him.

Thought for a second Kid used assign on Luffy
That really Is an ass move the way he does it.

People been saying "oh he Beata Kat or king with it".

Now correct me if I am wrong but all assign does is attract your body to what ever else you touched in this case for kidd its metal. Now exactly how would that be impressive if Kat can turn all the metal in the immediate area into mooch? And king can use his fire to burn all the immediate trash metal?

People need to understand that both (kid and law) providing the other am opening while the other serves as a distraction does not work in a 1v1 since it's not 2 of them

Now correct me if I am wrong but all assign does is attract your body to what ever else you touched in this case for kidd its metal. Now exactly how would that be impressive if Kat can turn all the metal in the immediate area into mooch? And king can use his fire to burn all the immediate trash metal?

People need to understand that both (kid and law) providing the other am opening while the other serves as a distraction does not work in a 1v1 since it's not 2 of them
Doesn’t change the fact that king and kata are trash and the captains’ bounties are like 3 times higher.
Post automatically merged:

Magnetism has more raw strength than giant big mom. Kid manhandles any YC1.

Lid can't even create his own metal. Take away his toys and hes just a punching bag that can only soak hits :kayneshrug:

Judging by a lot of reactions, definitely

Kidd is irrelevant !1!11 ---> Gets a 3,000,000,000 bounty

Kidd is not on Luffy's League!1!!1 ---> Gets the same bounty as Luffy for individual threat, handing Luffy the Emperor status to differentiate his influence

Kidd is a cheerleader!!1! ---> Gets cheerleaded by everybody else

No wonder some people are butthurt :risitameh:
Kidd and luffy ha e higher bounties than blackbeard yet we still believe that black beard killing someone with a higher bounty than them.

Kidd have the same bounty as luffy yet we still don't expect him to fight and win against Shanks, blackbeard.

Hell we dont even predict him fighting an admiral.

Kidds getting the exact same bounty is odas way of having coby defeat someone that is recognized as being luffys "bounty" equal.

Doesn’t change the fact that king and kata are trash and the captains’ bounties are like 3 times higher.

Magnetism has more raw strength than giant big mom. Kid manhandles any YC1.
Actually it doesn't have more force than bigmom since bigmom using only strength was able to break out of it and even maneuver while she was assigned lol.

His bounty won't make a difference since we still wont ever see kidd fighting a top tier as an end game boss and as a result will never be classified as yonko. The only HIGH tier he will fight is coby

Wait, you're arguing in favor of coby beating Lid? :shame:
Kidd is going to be cobys warm up. A martial artist that does not rely on a fruit vs a person that solely relies on his fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.