What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd and luffy ha e higher bounties than blackbeard yet we still believe that black beard killing someone with a higher bounty than them.

Kidd have the same bounty as luffy yet we still don't expect him to fight and win against Shanks, blackbeard.

Hell we dont even predict him fighting an admiral.

Kidds getting the exact same bounty is odas way of having coby defeat someone that is recognized as being luffys "bounty" equal.
Oh kid can fight AND probably will fight shanks( if blackbeard doesn't offs him) this time take revenge on him.

Coby is a joke character. Gonna get neg diffed by boa. You really like that pathetic character.
Luffy = kid

Who would have thought characters directly based on beloved legendary japanese actors from Oda's childhood would actually be strong and draw with respect. It's not like it was said in an interview (blue deep) that he loved watching old Japanese movies and tv series lol.
@Topi Jerami have no brain . Udon is waste land. And queen have new metal arm.
‘They are not prisoners or get seastones.

That really Is an ass move the way he does it.

People been saying "oh he Beata Kat or king with it".

Now correct me if I am wrong but all assign does is attract your body to what ever else you touched in this case for kidd its metal. Now exactly how would that be impressive if Kat can turn all the metal in the immediate area into mooch? And king can use his fire to burn all the immediate trash metal?

People need to understand that both (kid and law) providing the other am opening while the other serves as a distraction does not work in a 1v1 since it's not 2 of them
Kid already faced Big Mom 1 v 1 before Law came.

and you’re wrong. Kid assigns magnetic properties with assign. Meaning they are now part of his arsenal. He can stick Katakuri to a piece of metal drag him over the ocean and drop him in it.

Also, I doubt Katakuri can turn his metal into Mochi.

Portrayal wise Mid is in Luffy's league but actual power wise nah Luffy mid diffs him.
"Mid diff" he said :risitameh:

Kidd and luffy ha e higher bounties than blackbeard yet we still believe that black beard killing someone with a higher bounty than them.

Kidd have the same bounty as luffy yet we still don't expect him to fight and win against Shanks, blackbeard.

Hell we dont even predict him fighting an admiral.

Kidds getting the exact same bounty is odas way of having coby defeat someone that is recognized as being luffys "bounty" equal.
Let me get this straight: are you saying Coby will defeat Kidd?

Judging by a lot of reactions, definitely

Kidd is irrelevant !1!11 ---> Gets a 3,000,000,000 bounty

Kidd is not on Luffy's League!1!!1 ---> Gets the same bounty as Luffy for individual threat, handing Luffy the Emperor status to differentiate his influence

Kidd is a cheerleader!!1! ---> Gets cheerleaded by everybody else

No wonder some people are butthurt :risitameh:
People wanted Kid to be called Luffys underling and are now realising Oda actually DOES see Kid as relative to Luffy. And they’re pissed.

a Sanji fan had a breakdown on Twitter.

>Oda " Akainu's based on the most handsome man in the world"
>Oda "Rest in Peace Bunta Sugawara. I will draw Akainu with great respect"

Average coping mouhbreathing yoncuck : This means Akainu is getting fodderized Blueno style

How the fuck are you even supposed to argue with these people?
They surely didn't expect Oda to throw in an Admiral right after Laido got clapped :kobeha:
I bet they thought they could keep on with their troll show for at least another year or two :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.