What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just by going off of law and kidd bounty and I doubt there even mihawk level or prime Rayleigh or gaban, it's safe to say there bounties was 3+nillion or 4,billion they just didn't have the title of yonko that's all:kayneshrug: this chapter open up about a lot of thing, hell I wouldn't be surprised if mihawk and shanks has the same bounty at this point,:steef: & "now we know Admirals and yonko are on the same tier but I'll lean more in favour of Admirals because what law and kid did to meme lol and there not even Admiral level lol

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi @ShishioIsBack Notice how using Devil Fruit powers is only cheating to Erkan when an Admiral does it.

Erkan.

Also Erkan.
:nicagesmile: :nicagesmile::nicagesmile::nicagesmile:

When did I say Greenbitch is cheating hypocrite troll? That was your excuse.

I said bitch because he sucks people :rolaugh: That's simply funny, I didn't say its cheat.

Were you keeping my quotes from year 2020 for your stupid illogical replies? So you are butthurted like this, also has problem when I use Lolo, but ok with Lanji nickname users, hypocrite troll :fujilaugh:

I didn't even tag this guy but still tries to replies when he sees I am negging Ladmiral wankers :suresure:

Greenbull giving major Sanji opponent vibes:-

Usual Personality of a Sanji opponent:-
- Fun loving
- Arrogant
- Brutal
- Reckless

Greenbull seems to be a mix of Kuroobi, Jabra and Queen.

Appearence:-
Queen had Okama inspired looks from Mr 2 coupled with Jabra's hair. Also similar to Kuroobi's hair.

Greenbull has a body written body tatoo like Jabra and Kuroobi. Has glasses like Jabra. Shirt open like Jabra.

Traits:-
- Interest in Women:- Most Sanji opppnents....bar Kuroobi showed this
- Uninterest in food and eating:- Personal conflict with Sanji, like most of his opponents
I was on vs battles and someone commented something interesting there.
If Sanji does fight an admiral it’s clearly Greenbull
1. Oda named him aramaki which means salted salmon which sanji cooks is shown cooking several time.

2. Bulls can be killed from a disease called “black leg” come on now it’s obvious

Ladies, Food, and now both are smokers

This chapter completely mindbroke @Erkan12
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
:nicagesmile:
I broke the minds of Ladmiral wankers such as you as they can't even answer a simple post,

I consistently negged them multiple times with different arguments.

THEY CAN'T EVEN ANSWER::
Ladmiral wankers downplaying other Ladmirals by hyping Greenbitch (I say bitch because he sucks body fluids of other people :suresure:) they don't even realize :gokulaugh:

If Greenbitch can neg Ling + Queen

-Then Lakainu is fodder for not being able to do anything against Nerfed Marco

-Only beat Nerfed Ace because of a special DF advantage over Ace's DF

-Garp couldn't even heavily hurt Marco
-Aokiji couldn't do shit to Nerfed Ace
-Aokiji couldn't beat Jozu without a cheap-shot
-Lizaru couldn't beat Marco without a cheap-shot + even Onigumo's kairoseki
-Fujitora got injured against Sabo
-Pre-Yonko MF Blackbeard wounded Fleet Admiral Sengoku and Garp couldn't do shit

Which one Ladmiral wankers?
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi @kurwa @Extravlad

Did Greenbitch catch them off-guard, when they are in prison and didn't recover yet obvious from their Base forms not even Zoan (Ling doesn't even have his new mask, he kills people for seeing his face)

Or is Greenbitch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lakainu and the rest? :suresure:
:steef:

So you admit that Ryokugyu slapped K+Q fair and square?
So you admit you can't read?

- Greenbitch using his bitch sucking powers to win =/= cheating , it means his powers are funny :suresure:

Ling and Queen didn't recover when Luffy and Lolo did not, we don't even see Ling's fire on his back, the guy doesn't have his mask and they both don't even use Zoan, yet Ladmirals wankers believes they recovered :goyea:

:nicagesmile:
I broke the minds of Ladmiral wankers such as you as they can't even answer a simple post,

I consistently negged them multiple times with different arguments.

THEY CAN'T EVEN ANSWER::

:steef:

So you admit you can't read?

- Greenbitch using his bitch sucking powers to win =/= cheating , it means his powers are funny :suresure:

Ling and Queen didn't recover when Luffy and Lolo did not, we don't even see Ling's fire on his back, the guy doesn't have his mask and they both don't even use Zoan, yet Ladmirals wankers believes they recovered :goyea:
Erkans time to accept your L

1. Kizaru
2. Sakazuki/Kuzan
3. Fujitora
4. Green Bull

Green Bull has the weakest fruit, that’s for sure, but his mastery with the fruit seems very high, as just by walking he has plants growing behind him, and the life-drain is pretty overpowered. He also pierced King with ease though he looks to be using Haki and his Haki from the black blade seems quite strong.

The one fruit I’m not sure where to rank is Sengoku’s, a mythical Zoan Buddha seems very powerful but I’m not sure where it would compare to the Logia trio or Fujitora. I imagine it’s stronger than Green Bulls but GB’s life drain makes it unclear.

Idk, that life drain ability is OP. Maybe I’m underestimating Aramiki’s fruit.
So GB has an Oden+ lv swordmanship combined with an OP fruit?:datas:

And he is like "Please Sakazuki Sama, notice me!!!!😭"

Very interesting indeed:datas:

Status
Not open for further replies.