What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying since Dressrosa that I believe that Green Bull and Fujitora might have been Bounty hunters prior to the WG draft. That would explain how the Marines knew about these two monsters in the first place. If they had been capturing criminals for years, and turning them into the Marines, then they would have already been on the radar of the World Government. Not just for their strength, but to also make sure they don't stray off, and become criminals themselves.
I really really like this idea but I think it's something I would expect from Aramaki and not Issho based on what we've seen. Plus Aramaki's fruit appears to be ideal for capturing and weakening opponents/enemies.

Issho doesn't strike me as a bounty-hunter type. Though I have absolutely no idea what he could have been prior to joining the Marines either if he wasn't a bounty hunter.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Akainu is strongest, because magma can burn plants. Then comes Kizaru, because light is faster than plants. Then comes Greenbull because plants can survive gravity. Then Fujitora because gravity breaks ice. Then Aokiji because he fking sucks
The three Logia Admirals were always portrayed as complete equals, even when Aokiji lost to Akainu, it took Akainu 10 days and Akainu was permanently scarred after the fight. All of their fruit powers are equal as stated by Oda in SBS, Logia Trio fruits = Gura Gura no Mi in power.

The safe bet with the draftees is that they are slightly weaker than the Logia Trio but still virtually equal in power. They have weaker Devil Fruits but seem to have impressive Haki.

The three Logia Admirals were always portrayed as complete equals, even when Aokiji lost to Akainu, it took Akainu 10 days and Akainu was permanently scarred after the fight. All of their fruit powers are equal as stated by Oda in SBS, Logia Trio fruits = Gura Gura no Mi in power.

The safe bet with the draftees is that they are slightly weaker than the Logia Trio but still virtually equal in power. They have weaker Devil Fruits but seem to have impressive Haki.
How is gravity weaker than any of the logia df?
If anything Fuji has the strongest df but he’s the weakest fighter

How is fujis fruit anywhere near as strong as Akainu or Aokiji that terraform islands
How is it not? The dude can pull meteors from space, which IRL (and not one piece, which is a much bigger planet) gives him a minimum range of 141km

Plus it's Gravity dude, when has Gravity ever not been one of the strongest in-verse powers in any shounen?

I've been saying since Dressrosa that I believe that Green Bull and Fujitora might have been Bounty hunters prior to the WG draft. That would explain how the Marines knew about these two monsters in the first place. If they had been capturing criminals for years, and turning them into the Marines, then they would have already been on the radar of the World Government. Not just for their strength, but to also make sure they don't stray off, and become criminals themselves.
Bounty hunters make sense, would explain why they been not around the big war 2years ago.
Unlike Gion and Chaton who been fanmade characters(which Oda love so much that he add them in his manga), they been probably planned before the timeskip(don´t forget Oda had in mind to kill Akainu and retire Sengoku from his position, so he always had the plan to add two new admirals) and been the strongest characters who been not in the navy/pirate fractions.

Speaking of Gion and Chaton, pretty sure both will be op too, like probably after Garp the strongest viceadmirals, low top tiers perhaps(if the Navy had them in mind for the Admiral position).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
How is gravity weaker than any of the logia df?
Because it’s a Paramecia. Oda has said that the Logia Trio fruits are equal in power to the strongest Paramecia, by default putting them above Fuji’s fruit.

Logia shapeshifting is a huge asset in a fight. But in terms of offensive strength Fuji’s fruit is probably about equal.

I don't think Rayleigh can defeat her outright, but he's much smarter and could trick her into losing.

If they're fighting 1v1 inland, I give Big Mom the victory. Her defenses are too high, if you can't hit her internally/disrupt her mental state, you just can't harm Big Mom. If they're near a deep body of water, though, I trust Rayleigh to be smart enough to knock Big Mom into the water and defeat her.
Nah, Ray is too good with his haki mastery. He does not need to depend on environments to beat Linlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.