What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Watches Kidd and Killer video on youtube
  • Comment rightfully says they have better bondage than Luffy and Zoro (since Kidd and Killer are actual childhood friends)
  • Angry Luffytards come screeching "N-n-o don't you r-r-remember when Luffy and Zoro did this!!!"
Kek Luffy self-inserters have to be better at everything now? even relationships? The most insecure fandom indeed, my fucking sides. :suresure:

Losing your wing aka your ability to fly your sword aka ability to use magma and your strongest attack and taking a top tier attack = massive nerf

Who gives a shit green bull still wrecks big mom
What is flying going to do against GB???
King still has his
-hybrid and his hybrid slashes
-full zoan
- his lasers
-lunerian durability
-lunerian attacks
Like bro he still has two hands and we seen he’s competent with it.

@Pantheos i can’t see Luffy negging King and Queen this quickly or dominantly. Luffy needed Gear 4 for Ulti just two Powerups ago. Lol
Zoro objectively did more damage to Kaido WITHOUT advCoC and king of hell that Luffy did before unlocking king of hell

chapter 1000 Zoro pushed kaido father than chapter 1010 or even chapter 1027 Luffy did but zoro has trouble with king (obviously mainly because of his ability not cuz he was weaker but still)

I think king at his full power with lunara powers wings and no injuries and sword would give green bull a low/mid diff fight tho and queen doesn’t add anything

What is flying going to do against GB???
King still has his
-hybrid and his hybrid slashes
-full zoan
- his lasers
-lunerian durability
-lunerian attacks
Like bro he still has two hands and we seen he’s competent with it.
He has none of that because we saw he can’t even use lunara flames

I think attack zoro did to king fucked him up so bad he lost his flames

flying? King travels faster than snake man he can literally fly in the sky and evade all the plants coming from ground

plus king was toooo injured to fight imo
I doubt he could even move after the crazy attack zoro landed that would 100% at least kill big mom if not kaido

If Oda seriously used this film as part of his inspiration for the Ryokugyu (which seems very likely) then Ryokugyu might actually defeat the alliance.
Post automatically merged:

… you do know that in the manga his wings have only been aesthetic like a Skypeians? He still has wings in his Zoan form.
I found a download for Ronin Gai
gonna watch it tonight :cheers:

• Watches Kidd and Killer video on youtube
  • Comment rightfully says they have better bondage than Luffy and Zoro (since Kidd and Killer are actual childhood friends)
  • Angry Luffytards come screeching "N-n-o don't you r-r-remember when Luffy and Zoro did this!!!"
Kek Luffy self-inserters have to be better at everything now? even relationships? The most insecure fandom indeed, my fucking sides. :suresure:
This is what I don't get from MCtards, tbh. They often downplay Zoro's feats because he is "muh mere underling!" but whenever someone had an opinion like the one you mentioned or said that Luffy actually has parallels with legendary figures and with none of his crew, they quickly bring up Zoro into the conversation. :hihihi:

What a strange duality. :fujilaugh:

If Oda seriously used this film as part of his inspiration for the Ryokugyu (which seems very likely) then Ryokugyu might actually defeat the alliance.

… you do know that in the manga his wings have only been aesthetic like a Skypeians? He still has wings in his Zoan form.
No he flies with his lunara wings we literally saw against Marco
And his lunara wings convert into his zoan wings as we don’t see lunara wings when he goes full zoan

Ryokugyu walking alone in the flower capital may look suicidal, as I doubt even Prime Roger could take on the alliance lol
But he showed in chapter 905 he's not unreasonable, and unlike yonkou position, I think you need to pass IQ test before becoming admiral.
So I'm quite curious.
And how do you know Green bull isn’t stronger than prime roger?

Are you satisfied now? You found out how trash King is
No we didn’t
We just found out what we always know that queen is trash

He has none of that because we saw he can’t even use lunara flames

I think attack zoro did to king fucked him up so bad he lost his flames
Zoro slashed him so hard he somehow lost his genetically acquired flames?

flying? King travels faster than snake man he can literally fly in the sky and evade all the plants coming from ground
Literally GB introduction is him flying
plus king was toooo injured to fight imo
I doubt he could even move after the crazy attack zoro landed that would 100% at least kill big mom if not kaido
King and queen were the ones who attacked him not the other way around

I've been saying since Dressrosa that I believe that Green Bull and Fujitora might have been Bounty hunters prior to the WG draft. That would explain how the Marines knew about these two monsters in the first place. If they had been capturing criminals for years, and turning them into the Marines, then they would have already been on the radar of the World Government. Not just for their strength, but to also make sure they don't stray off, and become criminals themselves.
This is a good theory, tbh. :christindeed:

Zoro slashed him so hard he somehow lost his genetically acquired flames?

Literally GB introduction is him flying

King and queen were the ones who attacked him not the other way around
No only queen did
He never had any dialogue with king

unless you can show me a panel of him fighting I’ll go with the fact that zoro fucked him up so bad he was unable to move and it was only queen and fodders vs green bull

Status
Not open for further replies.