What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack ngl you convinced me, Zoro>>luffy
The ability to change someone genetic code is broken , Zoro is truly top 1
Instead of being a troll try to see where other guy is coming from for once its (probably) not gonna effect your life:

king needed to take breaks in between lunara abilities or didn’t he? Why didn’t he constantly use it against zoro? So he can regain stamina or what ever it causes them to regenerate.

zoro fucked him up so bad he is too weak to use that ability that causes strain on his body

Umm simply it takes vitality to use flames as he doesn’t have flames on all the times he takes breaks in between
okay, why can't this be an explanation for Greenbull? Why you gotta make up headcanon shit about Zoro changing genetics?
he also lost flight because if he could fly he woulda flown instead of falling down
...or maybe because he got K.O'd?
but swordless king
Flamelwss king
Butchered king
King who could barely move
relax

He can use hybrid form or full zoan and gain new wings. In those forms he doesn't use sword anyway.
How is a bandaid on his cheek = butchered King/ who can barely move?
listen if he could use lunara abilities we’d se explosions and flames everywhere
Did we?
did we see any flames in a rocky area where he fought Zoro?

okay, why can't this be an explanation for Greenbull? Why you gotta make up headcanon shit about Zoro changing genetics?

...or maybe because he got K.O'd?

relax

He can use hybrid form or full zoan and gain new wings. In those forms he doesn't use sword anyway.
How is a bandaid on his cheek = butchered King/ who can barely move?

did we see any flames in a rocky area where he fought Zoro?
The final attack zoro landed on king he wasn’t using flames with

I think it takes too much stamina to make kaido sized lava dragon for him to use regen on top of that

I’ll just wait and see what anime shows

Stop it man i have bever seen a YC1 get shitted more then Ling. Why his bitch ass bounty so close to his Yc2. Shows how his ass not special.
Umm same gap between kata and smoothie but his bounty shits on both of them
His bounty is above Marco as well

and WG simply offers 100 mill for any info on him
They don’t even know he’s lunarian

show me any other YC1 Who has as many panels with their captain as king is

they literally started the fucking crew together

Bogard

You can't win
If Oda made dressrosa Luffy stall Fujitora, a much stronger Luffy who defeated WSC and just got declared yonko is not losing to Greenbull, especially now that his intro hype already happened(destroying King/Queen and co). If they fight, it'd be used to show just how strong Luffy has become to prepare for the next arc

If Oda made dressrosa Luffy stall Fujitora, a much stronger Luffy who defeated WSC and just got declared yonko is not losing to Greenbull, especially now that his intro hype already happened(destroying King/Queen and co). If they fight, it'd be used to show just how strong Luffy has become to prepare for the next arc
If Luffy defeats Ryokugyu and his rank gets taken away, then maybe Mihawk takes his place under the alias "Kurotaka."

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Umm same gap between kata and smoothie but his bounty shits on both of them
His bounty is above Marco as well

and WG simply offers 100 mill for any info on him
They don’t even know he’s lunarian

show me any other YC1 Who has as many panels with their captain as king is

they literally started the fucking crew together
Ben beckman hes always with Shanks.
Also Marco was always with WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.