What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Ling is not completely immune to damage, and Marco can also keep up with base Ling. Ling would need to switch to his faster mode to attack, and Marco will be able to defeat Ling through more damage.
King didn't feel the need to switch in their canon fight though lol?
More and more becoming standard YC3 for me.

He has great physical abilities, speed, agility, durability and endurance.

But his DF's AP is trash, his haki is garbage, he has no real hax outside of parasite which is a plot tool.
Honestly his physical strength doesn't seem like anything compared to commanders. He has great Endurance and decent durability. He's safely beating the YC3 imo.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So basically what you are saying here is that
Current Zoro >> King Marco and Kuri

And King > Marco and Kuri
But Zoro would have harder time against Kuri and Marco than against King?
Because they wouldn't die as quickly. Marco is debatable since Zoro can cut fire. Katakuri would require time to land blows, but KOH would kill Kata if anything landed so its just a game of how long Kata survives.

You're literally using an off screen battle to justify your bias lmfao.

There's no telling how quickly he lost though we know for a fact Marco would be in the same boat because he literally was grabbed and put in a similar situation by Linlin.
Sure but even Linlin - a Yonko - needed support from Pero to try and take out Marco. Both Ling and Queen, with other Beast Pirates were absolutely fodderized by a single Admiral.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Honestly his physical strength doesn't seem like anything compared to commanders. He has great Endurance and decent durability. He's safely beating the YC3 imo.
He can be at the top of their game but a barrage of his strongest techniques on undefended Luffy barely causes damage. As shit as Jack is, he'd be able to shrug off Doffy's attacks for hours.

And that superiority never came back or mattered to the plot lol
Intercepts Kizaru and forces him to use seastone cuffs to disable him.

Stops Akainu along with Vista.

Clashes with Prometheus and beats him due to elemental advantage.

Marco 2v1s King Queen while healing alliance.

Blocks Boro Breath while running on fumes.

Marco without a doubt has the best portrayal out of all YC1 when it comes to feats.

Okay guys so those of you who are saying Green bull negged kIng also believe King > Chapter 1000 Zoro which If you read the fight correctly you know that's bullshit but lets go with that.

So if Green Bull can neg King he can also neg chapter 1000 Zoro can't he?

Well chapter 1000 Zoro did this to Kaido

And did this to Kaido

And Fucking did this to Kaido, which will never go away. Just look at this fucker's face, looks same as King's face in this chapter

And Tanked this named signature attack from Big Mom

And tanked this named signature ADVANCED CONQUEROR"S HAKI attack from Kaido (With 30 Broken Bones)

And tanked this combined Maximum Strength Attack from Kaido and Big Mom

Zoro was not helpless against either Kaido or Big Mom defensively or offensively and Kaido vs Chapter 1000 Zoro was at least a mid diff.

So if you think Green Bull can neg diff chapter 1000 Zoro without exerting any effort like huffing puffing shivering panting getting blitzed, leaking in blood, screaming, getting his attacks tanked LIKE KAIDO DID then be consistent.

I am ready to admit Green Bull can neg diff King as long as you are ready to admit Green Bull can mid diff Kaido

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@MarineHQ62
@kurwa
@Shiroyru
@ThatMojaveCourier06
@Albino 👑
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
:pepemy::peperain:

Kaido shrugged off Zoro's attacks, so I'm not sure what your going off about. In a 1v1 against Kaido, Zoro would be a low diff for Kaido.
Lmao shurgged off

Lets see
Screams
S

Screams some more

In Pain, much more pain than any of Luffy's CoC attacks gave him before Bajrang Gun

Pissed off

Aknowledging

Praising

Kaido did anything but shurg off his attacks lmao

And I can do the same with other two attacks if you want me to embarrass you some more.
I don't know why anime nerds like to be so fucking dishonest when it comes to cartoons.

You don't get your signature moves tanked blocked and get scarred for life in a low diff fight.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Was Zoro vs Kaido not AT LEAST a mid diff fight? If someone has massive ass scar across their chest towards the end, and need to combined your power with someone else's power and still need advanced CoC to still fail to K.O someone, is that a low diff win for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.