What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nope, I proved it requires effort from a top tier to actually defeat Marco, unlike Ling.
Lmfao you could be retarded, I'll give you that.

It'll almost always require more time to kill Marco when he's able to regenerate any body part, including his brain. There hasn't been a technique sans ice from Aokiji that can insta kill Marco. That's his shtick.

That doesn't stop him from being restrained. and beat on.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
They coping that greenbull easily defeat king and queen. Big mom don’t have feats to break king defense. She can’t even serious hurt Kidd even off guard. same Kidd got bleed from appo. King defense >>> Kidd
The portrayal is clear, Green Bull neg diffed King, Queen, and many others while Big Mom lost to Marco alone. This is why @Erkan12 @Seraphoenix are coping so hard lol.

Imagine your agenda forcing you to argue in favor of Big Mom lol.

I am ready to admit Green Bull can neg diff King as long as you are ready to admit Green Bull can mid diff Kaido
I’ve been saying this for years so yes. Lol

The portrayal is clear, Green Bull neg diffed King, Queen, and many others while Big Mom lost to Marco alone. This is why @Erkan12 @Seraphoenix are coping so hard lol.

Imagine your agenda forcing you to argue in favor of Big Mom lol.

I’ve been saying this for years so yes. Lol
What was Chapter 1000 Zoro vs Kaido? Be honest and fair about it?
Can a fight that ended with you getting scarred for life (From your opponent having 30 broken bones) and the scar is not a cheap shot but a crystal clear point blank blitz, can that fight be low diff?

Status
Not open for further replies.