What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The portrayal is clear, Green Bull neg diffed King, Queen, and many others while Big Mom lost to Marco alone. This is why @Erkan12 @Seraphoenix are coping so hard lol.

Imagine your agenda forcing you to argue in favor of Big Mom lol.

I’ve been saying this for years so yes. Lol
Lmfao did you forget how Marco treated Kizaru and Aokiji. :gokulaugh: GB negs via hax and suddenly GB soloes the Yonkos because they should scale to King and Queen chumps.

Yes, Greenbull neg diffs Kaido but that has nothing to do with King.

You really overate the shit out of King. Greenbull didn't differentiate King from Queen.
If you actually truly belive Green bull >> Kaido and Luffy and Green Bull >>>> Big Mom then you can say Green Bull neg diffs King and I can respect that opinion.

But clowns like @Albino 👑 are just straight up dishonest

Okay guys so those of you who are saying Green bull negged kIng also believe King > Chapter 1000 Zoro which If you read the fight correctly you know that's bullshit but lets go with that.

So if Green Bull can neg King he can also neg chapter 1000 Zoro can't he?

Well chapter 1000 Zoro did this to Kaido

And did this to Kaido

And Fucking did this to Kaido, which will never go away. Just look at this fucker's face, looks same as King's face in this chapter

And Tanked this named signature attack from Big Mom

And tanked this named signature ADVANCED CONQUEROR"S HAKI attack from Kaido (With 30 Broken Bones)

And tanked this combined Maximum Strength Attack from Kaido and Big Mom

Zoro was not helpless against either Kaido or Big Mom defensively or offensively and Kaido vs Chapter 1000 Zoro was at least a mid diff.

So if you think Green Bull can neg diff chapter 1000 Zoro without exerting any effort like huffing puffing shivering panting getting blitzed, leaking in blood, screaming, getting his attacks tanked LIKE KAIDO DID then be consistent.

I am ready to admit Green Bull can neg diff King as long as you are ready to admit Green Bull can mid diff Kaido

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@MarineHQ62
@kurwa
@Shiroyru
@ThatMojaveCourier06
@Albino 👑
I feel like Im reading a different manga then everyone else. The WG havent let the Yonko survive because they cant kill them. Its a political reason. They want to maintain a stable balance in society bc avrupting that balance will open up a power vacuum which is unpredictable. It could work in their favor or it could not. In real life that’d look like the war in Iraq. The US clearly has enough military power to glass the country but the end result was a power vacuum that resulted in ISIS. In the OP world, even though they have this crazy technology, society itself is pretty primitive and the world is mostly undeveloped. My reading has always been that the WG doesn’t necessarily have the resources to take control of all the territory that the Yonko control (or at the very least they believe they do not) So if the Yonko are eliminated that opens up a vacuum for the Revolutionary army to take control. Remember the revolutionary army is the #1 threat to the WG not piracy. Thats why they do backroom deals with Kaido. Kaido and the other Yonko actually help preserve their legitimacy against the threat of the RA. They do things to keep them in check for sure. But before Akainu’s “absolute justice” and Fujitora’s push for reforms the stance was always to “preserve the balance” etc. This is a line of reasoning that was pushed a lot Pre TS.

So with all of that in mind, and the fact that Kizaru seems to think he can 1v2 Kaido and Big Mom I think the story has been trying to suggest that the admirals could take on the Yonko. We’ll know the answer very soon of course. I mean Luffy is now Yonko level, we’ll see if this turns into Sabaody 2 or if the alliance steamrolls GB.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I know he lost baldy but did he casually get neg? It was a full scale war needed for both sides.

And bolded just means kat admitting big mom can defeat the whole entire crew, so he can’t hold his own against a top tier
Obliterate

Since that's all we know, yes. It seems like Marco's alliance was low to neg diffed.

The only thing which I dislike was the way how fast everything was handle. Like we didn't got any speech between King and Queen, about the current situation and Kaido lose, just nothing...
Wish to see how they handle the situation and also how they feel after the brutal lose. Even thought King and Queen face as rivals, both act together manytimes as good friends in my opinion.

The only thing which I dislike was the way how fast everything was handle. Like we didn't got any speech between King and Queen, about the current situation and Kaido lose, just nothing...
Wish to see how they handle the situation and also how they feel after the brutal lose. Even thought King and Queen face as rivals, both act together manytimes as good friends in my opinion.
If we saw in what state they are, then GB hype would be wasted.
Post automatically merged:

maybe in your headcanon?

But in reality, Greenbull > Wano alliance
LOL 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.