What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes, because Kata isn’t a hakilet(has ACoC) and has intangibility and Marco wouldn’t go down as bad as the weakest YC1 king to any Admirals
Lmfao, you're really gonna pretend future sight would save Katakuri from an Admiral? Guess he's boxing against them now, despite getting shit kicked by Luffy an arc and 3 power ups ago. Marco's ass would be restrained like it was against Linlin, only difference is Greenbull may not be able to absorb his flames.

Okay guys so those of you who are saying Green bull negged kIng also believe King > Chapter 1000 Zoro which If you read the fight correctly you know that's bullshit but lets go with that.

So if Green Bull can neg King he can also neg chapter 1000 Zoro can't he?

Well chapter 1000 Zoro did this to Kaido

And did this to Kaido

And Fucking did this to Kaido, which will never go away. Just look at this fucker's face, looks same as King's face in this chapter

And Tanked this named signature attack from Big Mom

And tanked this named signature ADVANCED CONQUEROR"S HAKI attack from Kaido (With 30 Broken Bones)

And tanked this combined Maximum Strength Attack from Kaido and Big Mom

Zoro was not helpless against either Kaido or Big Mom defensively or offensively and Kaido vs Chapter 1000 Zoro was at least a mid diff.

So if you think Green Bull can neg diff chapter 1000 Zoro without exerting any effort like huffing puffing shivering panting getting blitzed, leaking in blood, screaming, getting his attacks tanked LIKE KAIDO DID then be consistent.

I am ready to admit Green Bull can neg diff King as long as you are ready to admit Green Bull can mid diff Kaido

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@MarineHQ62
@kurwa
@Shiroyru
@ThatMojaveCourier06
@Albino 👑
Greenbull vs Kaido is a difficult one. Its a Top Tier fight and should be looked at match up wise. Not by how easily they can defeat Commanders. Yes, feat wise Greenbull can handle commanders way easier than Kaido can, but in a direct match up Greenbull vs the strongest pirate is easily an extreme diff fight, even tho by now I would side with Greenbull story and feat wise.

I'm not saying he'd definitely lose, but i think if they fight, it'd be used to reinforce Luffy's current threat level. Looking at how this arc happened, i think it's a build-up for the upcoming Luffy vs Akainu(yes i think it's more likely to happen now). If we look at the bounty the marines gave to Luffy, it ended up lower than Kaido's, which implies they still view Kaido as stronger than him, in order to stay consistent with Kaido's world strongest title, but at the same time showing his yonko status, to establish Luffy as a true top tier.

But as a top tier, there are match-up factors that should be taken into consideration, and during Kaido's final attack, he mimicked Akainu's magma, which was implied to have been capable to burn him to death if not his haki, with Luffy having trouble to overcome it, which imo was an appetizer of his battle against Akainu. Not to mention the hints around the situation with Sabo and Vivi, who imo might boost Luffy to want to go and save them, ultimately leading to him facing Akainu.

But before that, Oda decided to send an admiral(Greenbull) for Luffy, said admiral who wants to impress Sakazuki, by trying to take Luffy's head, said admiral who is working like an intermediary in the upcoming Luffy vs Akainu battle, with Greenbull seeing first hand just how strong Luffy became, and thus acting as a warning for Akainu
Nah its gonna be the general...."Yes Luffy beat someone strong....but hes still gonna be a underdog" scenario.

- Luffy beats Doffy and but struggles with Cracker.
- Beats Katakuri but gets trashed by Kaido
- Gets embrassed by Ulti and Apoo

Luffy usually looks embrassing when hes up against someone whos competent and not his arc opponent.
- Hyouzou
- Monet
- Sanji
- Enraged Army
- Fuji
- Apoo
- Ulti

Luffy in general is the ultimate hypetool, since he has impressive feats to keep him afloat anyways. And Oda loves Luffy being the underdog....so he gotta make him look trash again quickly.

Only times Luffy has looked good against non arc opponents was against Cracker and Chinjoa, and those had specific plots and reasoning.

Only way Luffy looks good against GB is if he defeats and has a long fight with him. Not gonna happen.

Its gonna be a short clash and Luffy will look embrassed. Excuses however will be:-

" He didnt use G5"
" Hes still recovering"

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Let’s not pretend you wouldn’t be downplaying Kata or Marco to hell if that was them instead of King. :suresure: You’d be calling Kata a YC3 if he got negged like King did against an Admiral.
I'd probably be teasing the gang that pretends future sight is the strongest power up ever. But I've always thought an Admiral could clear out Yonko commands in a 3 v. 1, only difference is I thought it was high diff when it's really neg diff.

Greenbull vs Kaido is a difficult one. Its a Top Tier fight and should be looked at match up wise. Not by how easily they can defeat Commanders. Yes, feat wise Greenbull can handle commanders way easier than Kaido can, but in a direct match up Greenbull vs the strongest pirate is easily an extreme diff fight, even tho by now I would side with Greenbull story and feat wise.
It's not a difficult one at all. Kaido bodies him. Kaido is the strongest living being on the planet.

You talk about King/Queen but Kaido bodied all the Scabbards

GB's feat doesn't even compare to Kaido vs. Scabbards.

Anyhow, I think King/Queen + everyone else probably pushed him to a solid mid diff. But this is the aftermath and he's sucking their energy.
How did he get pushed to mid diff when theirs no proof of it ? Like do you have any literal proof ?

One huff ?
One blood mark ?
One bruise ?
One statement on difficulty ?

Nah its gonna be the general...."Yes Luffy beat someone strong....but hes still gonna be a underdog" scenario.

- Luffy beats Doffy and but struggles with Cracker.
- Beats Katakuri but gets trashed by Kaido
- Gets embrassed by Ulti and Apoo

Luffy usually looks embrassing when hes up against someone whos competent and not his arc opponent.
- Hyouzou
- Monet
- Sanji
- Enraged Army
- Fuji
- Apoo
- Ulti

Luffy in general is the ultimate hypetool, since he has impressive feats to keep him afloat anyways. And Oda loves Luffy being the underdog....so he gotta make him look trash again quickly.

Only times Luffy has looked good against non arc opponents was against Cracker and Chinjoa, and those had specific plots and reasoning.

Only way Luffy looks good against GB is if he defeats and has a long fight with him. Not gonna happen.

Its gonna be a short clash and Luffy will look embrassed. Excuses however will be:-

" He didnt use G5"
" Hes still recovering"
Let's say that Luffy get embarrassed by GB, what happens with rest of alience?

I feel like Im reading a different manga then everyone else. The WG havent let the Yonko survive because they cant kill them. Its a political reason. They want to maintain a stable balance in society bc avrupting that balance will open up a power vacuum which is unpredictable. It could work in their favor or it could not. In real life that’d look like the war in Iraq. The US clearly has enough military power to glass the country but the end result was a power vacuum that resulted in ISIS. In the OP world, even though they have this crazy technology, society itself is pretty primitive and the world is mostly undeveloped. My reading has always been that the WG doesn’t necessarily have the resources to take control of all the territory that the Yonko control (or at the very least they believe they do not) So if the Yonko are eliminated that opens up a vacuum for the Revolutionary army to take control. Remember the revolutionary army is the #1 threat to the WG not piracy. Thats why they do backroom deals with Kaido. Kaido and the other Yonko actually help preserve their legitimacy against the threat of the RA.

So with all of that in mind, and the fact that Kizaru seems to think he can 1v2 Kaido and Big Mom I think the story has been trying to suggest that the admirals could take on the Yonko. We’ll know the answer very soon of course. I mean Luffy is now Yonko level, we’ll see if this turns into Sabaody 2 or if the alliance steamrolls GB.
Actions speak louder than words, Kizaru can say whatever he wants but that just shows his character and nothing about how he'd actually far off against Kaido and BM (the end result would be ugly for Kizaru unless you wanna push some absurd agenda).

Lmfao, you're really gonna pretend future sight would save Katakuri from an Admiral? Guess he's boxing against them now, despite getting shit kicked by Luffy an arc and 3 power ups ago. Marco's ass would be restrained like it was against Linlin, only difference is Greenbull may not be able to absorb his flames.
Katakuri’s intangibility and ACoO will help him not to get neg diff and get captured immediately
I’m not saying a YC1 Katakuri will win but will give GB a mid to high diff fight and not an embarrassing neg diff like Ling along with Queer

Marco wouldn’t go down so embarrassing against any admirals and it’s a fact. Yonko>>Ladmirals btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.