What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenbull vs Kaido is a difficult one. Its a Top Tier fight and should be looked at match up wise. Not by how easily they can defeat Commanders. Yes, feat wise Greenbull can handle commanders way easier than Kaido can, but in a direct match up Greenbull vs the strongest pirate is easily an extreme diff fight, even tho by now I would side with Greenbull story and feat wise.
How GB counter Flaming Dragon Torch?

Let's say that Luffy get embarrassed by GB, what happens with rest of alience?
- Restrained by branches and trees
- Luffy gets embrassed

Momo or Sukiyaki makes a deal to have Wano affliated with the WG...if he lets the Allaince go.

GB is happy that he gets to capture the remaining BPs and that he has Wano allied with the WG. And backs down....

Oda fucked up massively with the executive bounties tbh. The right hands should've been capped around 1 bill.

Giving King a bounty of 1.390 billion gave the impression that he's a lot stronger than he really was.

Someone like Jack has no business with a 1 billion bounty. Just fake hype.

Oda fucked up massively with the executive bounties tbh. The right hands should've been capped around 1 bill.

Giving King a bounty of 1.390 billion gave the impression that he's a lot stronger than he really was.

Someone like Jack has no business with a 1 billion bounty. Just fake hype.
Well we know one thing for certain
He was stronger than Doffy

Katakuri’s intangibility and ACoO will help him not to get neg diff and get captured immediately
I’m not saying a YC1 Katakuri will win but will give GB a mid to high diff fight and not an embarrassing neg diff like Ling along with Queer

Marco wouldn’t go down so embarrassing against any admirals and it’s a fact. Yonko>>Ladmirals btw.
Cant GB just absorb the Mochi. I think GB could just literally absorb Katakuri in general.

- Restrained by branches and trees
- Luffy gets embrassed

Momo or Sukiyaki makes a deal to have Wano affliated with the WG...if he lets the Allaince go.

GB is happy that he gets to capture the remaining BPs and that he has Wano allied with the WG. And backs down....
Why would GB negotiate when he can have both that easily?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Katakuri’s intangibility and ACoO will help him not to get neg diff and get captured immediately
I’m not saying a YC1 Katakuri will win but will give GB a mid to high diff fight and not an embarrassing neg diff like Ling along with Queer

Marco wouldn’t go down so embarrassing against any admirals and it’s a fact. Yonko>>Ladmirals btw.
LMFAO

Kata fans legit think he can pull up to an admiral and do shit. I thought you were just shitposting before but god damn this is so disconnected from the manga.

Why would GB negotiate when he can have both that easily?
Yh and have the citizens of Wano hate the WG and Marines. And also possibly plan a revolution or something else wouldnt be logical.

GB in general is going against Akainu's wishes. He doesnt have to capture Luffy....he wants to. But having Wano governed by the WG and them being loyal is a bigger W.

Why is it something special if Teach is using the gura gura lol? It's his fruit.

The only info we have is that they were obliterated, a very potent way of describing a defeat.
it was still described as a war, so we know it took some time longer then K+Q vs GB

The only reason why I brought up gura is to show bb wasn’t playing around , it’s a destructive fruit which is more then GB shown in his fight

Not saying Marco can hang with a top tier but like come on, he didn’t get one panel by no top tier, even kizaru said he’s a pain to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.