What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Fujitora turns to the good side?

and it's:

Akainu vs Luffy
Zoro vs Ryokugyu
Sanji vs Kizaru

would people be pissed off?

I don't think it will happen, just saying a possibility
It could be either or for Zoro and Sanji....but it would be easier to eliminate one Admiral. So we have a 3v3.

But yh if Fuji goes...Zoro vs GB is farrrr more likely. And I guess Sanji vs Kizaru will become a kicking match.

But I doubt it. Zoro and Fuji clashed. Fuji and Ryou are also a duo. I see Fuji fighting Zoro in a respectable way instead of it being a deathmatch. Something like Luffy vs Katakuri.

It was a war, they each brought loads of help. It was a one sided war that ended in Marco's coalition being obliterated. We have zero reason to attribute any special feats to Marco off this wording alone.
The only special feat we have from Marco is that he endured some quakes and he survived from getting his fruit taken. Still better then king, we took what he did at MF and thought other yc1 could do the same

What if Ryukugyu arrives at the festival to fight but for some reasons it just becomes a lore dump of the outside world and not even a clash happens? Do y'all think is so impossible as a scenario?
I think the clash is bound to happen after Oda hyped Ryokugyu up in this chapter. It's probably gonna be a short one with no winners or losers, the real question is who he's gonna fight (except Luffy)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The only special feat we have from Marco is that he endured some quakes and he survived from getting his fruit taken. Still better then king, we took what he did at MF and thought other yc1 could do the same
Marco against Blackbeard boils down to: He survived thanks to the fruit that grants him immortality against physical trauma.

At Marineford he did zero damage to any admiral though. He even snuck on Akainu with Vista and didn't do anything. His best feats are him surviving.

Kaido was implied to several times be the doom of the alliance if Luffy fell again. He needs more than just hold his own a bit to be comparable. And I expect him to.
I think the circumstances were a bit different then. The big dogs in the alliance powered up significantly, and they were also involved in their own battles with their own injuries at the time. I also think Kaido is just built to be a gauntlet type fighter because of his durability & endurance...GB could be a combatant not much weaker than Kaido but not equipped for taking on a double-digit number of opponents

For example, Zoro is stronger than both King and Marco but I think they have better tools to take on multiple opponents at once

It could be either or for Zoro and Sanji....but it would be easier to eliminate one Admiral. So we have a 3v3.

But yh if Fuji goes...Zoro vs GB is farrrr more likely. And I guess Sanji vs Kizaru will become a kicking match.

But I doubt it. Zoro and Fuji clashed. Fuji and Ryou are also a duo. I see Fuji fighting Zoro in a respectable way instead of it being a deathmatch. Something like Luffy vs Katakuri.
Zoro vs Fuji 70% chance of happening
Zoro vs Ryok 20% chances of happening

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
At least you admit Katakuri is superior to Ling
He isn't, but you've got a warped perception of the manga
Post automatically merged:

Kata aint Admirallevel but he can push the likes of Fuji to an high-diff fight
Fuji's always had the worst feats but I'd eat those words now after seeing what Greenbull can do.

Probably a low diff. Itd be harder than King thats for sure...but thats because Katakuri is a more evasive fighter.
mid diff you mean

only a Yonko can low diff Katakuri

He isn't, but you've got a warped perception of the manga

Fuji's always had the worst feats but I'd eat those words now after seeing what Greenbull can do.
Manga >>> Headcanon

I think the clash is bound to happen after Oda hyped Ryokugyu up in this chapter. It's probably gonna be a short one with no winners or losers, the real question is who he's gonna fight (except Luffy)
Yeah I mean that's the most likely scenario and I agree, but I see to many people completely disregarding that option, which is still alive (and would also be convenient for Oda, on both sides)

Marco against Blackbeard boils down to: He survived thanks to the fruit that grants him immortality against physical trauma.

At Marineford he did zero damage to any admiral though. He even snuck on Akainu with Vista and didn't do anything. His best feats are him surviving.
It’s his fruit it doesn’t matter. Do you see me downgrade king for having lunerain durability.

Yes he didn’t do anything , but it’s better then what king was shown against TT

Status
Not open for further replies.