What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw this argument of Kizaru >= Fuji and Ryou is pretty dumb.

Just cause Kizaru faced the second strongests in Marineford, doesnt have anything to do with Fuji and GB.....who werent even there.

And also:-

- Fuji fought Law (Captain) and Sabo ( Second in command)

- Ryou fought King ( Second in Command) and will also be fighting multiple Captains possibly.

As of now they are all equal.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It’s his fruit it doesn’t matter. Do you see me downgrade king for having lunerain durability.

Yes he didn’t do anything , but it’s better then what king was shown against TT
Nah but you're saying he's extra special for surviving against Blackbeard or Admiral attacks. Well ofc, cause Marco can survive against any form of attack in the manga. It's a good ability and makes up for his bad AP but you're rating him too highly off it

@DoctorIndigo
Ngl i can't see luffy and sanji fighting an admiral in the same arc. I guess unless luffy's admiral was significantly significantly stronger than the one sanji or even zoro fought tbh. They never really fight characters within the same level
I can see him maybe doing it with kid and law but even then idk

If the monster trio does fight admirals i think luffys gonna have to do it at least 1 arc/island before

Also if sanji does beat an admiral the downplay is gonna be insane for whoever it is lol

@rerere @Cross_Marian @Extravlad @Wiwi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Since greenbull want to kill luffy as head for akainu. Again oda want luffy vs Akainu to happen .

I think we will get rooftop 5 full power vs greenbull in my opinion.
‘I don’t think luffy will run away again since he defeat kaido.
‘Kidd will finally have advanced coc and better awaking master. Law awaking will improve.
‘I don’t what killer will do. Either he fight greenbull or fight other vice admiral.
‘Luffy would use gear 5 on greenbull depending his mood but we are talking about a man want to kill luffy.

‘’Zoro will straight 100% full power on greenbull since greenbull want to kill his captain.

others may fight off vice admirals or cp0 or big mom pirates if they survived.

He isn't, but you've got a warped perception of the manga
Post automatically merged:

Fuji's always had the worst feats but I'd eat those words now after seeing what Greenbull can do.
Fuji in general will be prone to more injury since hes not a Logia. And the fact that he had to nerf himself against the Revos (due to his DF) caused him to likely have unnesscary damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.