What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DoctorIndigo
Ngl i can't see luffy and sanji fighting an admiral in the same arc. I guess unless luffy's admiral was significantly significantly stronger than the one sanji or even zoro fought tbh. They never really fight characters within the same level
I can see him maybe doing it with kid and law but even then idk

If the monster trio does fight admirals i think luffys gonna have to do it at least 1 arc/island before

Also if sanji does beat an admiral the downplay is gonna be insane for whoever it is lol
It's not hard really

just have Akainu unlock Adv. CoC or Logia Awakening after his battle with Kuzan

and it's done, makes sense for Akainu to be considered stronger than the other 3

Yeah I mean that's the most likely scenario and I agree, but I see to many people completely disregarding that option, which is still alive (and would also be convenient for Oda, on both sides)
The side that thinks Oda will just let all Ryokugyu hype die with him straight up losing in 1 chapter is delusional IMO, it's no brainer the alliance together can take care of Ryo but Oda'll probably let him square off with 1 or 2 members alone (again except Luffy) for a couple of pages before Ryo starts his info dump.
Letting Zoro+Sanji or Zoro+Killer or just Zoro going against Ryokugyu seems the best option to me. All those people just beat Yonko excutives, it's time for them to see what awaits after that.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fuji in general will be prone to more injury since hes not a Logia. And the fact that he had to nerf himself against the Revos (due to his DF) caused him to likely have unnesscary damage.
I considered him to be a joke with a glass jaw too but tbh he's due for a glowup if his peer Greenbull is doing this. Especially if it does turn into Sanji v. Greenbull Zoro v. Fujitora.

Doesn't make much sense tbh
- 1st, if one of them was from Wano the WG would have enough intel to know the enemy force occupying it, while Sakazuki hinted they have no info
- 2nd, I doubt the World draft initiated by Sakazuki reached Wano since the borders have been closed this whole time

Kimono, wood sandals, katana, Fuji is clearly from Wano, Ghandi is 99% from Wano, people left Wano 20 years ago, that's when Fuji and the guy that joined the marines at the same time as him could've left.

Reminder that the tenryuubito are only relevant due to Admirals

This arc showed Gorosei were senile old mens. They won't be "yonko level" (lmao) fighters. Nobody give a fuck about the CP0
WG's entire threatening aura came from admirals.
Or Oda set up the WG to be main enemy of the final saga with Blackbeard.
if you believe Aramaki is going to job/get negged (which is retarded considering this never happened to a character that got teased for a long ass time), you believe Oda will asspull some new villains a la Kaguya or believe Imu is going to take on the whole alliance in 1 vs all.
Now, Oda writing has gone to complete shit in general but he has planned the end of the story for a long ass time so I still got some hope now that the filler villains are gone.

I considered him to be a joke with a glass jaw too but tbh he's due for a glowup if his peer Greenbull is doing this. Especially if it does turn into Sanji v. Greenbull Zoro v. Fujitora.
Yh he'll be getting a glowup for sure. Fuji will prbably be pulling the craziest DC feats in the final arc. In a way to make up for his defence...he shows crazy destructive offense.

@rerere @Cross_Marian @Extravlad @Wiwi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Since greenbull want to kill luffy as head for akainu. Again oda want luffy vs Akainu to happen .

I think we will get rooftop 5 full power vs greenbull in my opinion.
‘I don’t think luffy will run away again since he defeat kaido.
‘Kidd will finally have advanced coc and better awaking master. Law awaking will improve.
‘I don’t what killer will do. Either he fight greenbull or fight other vice admiral.
‘Luffy would use gear 5 on greenbull depending his mood but we are talking about a man want to kill luffy.

‘’Zoro will straight 100% full power on greenbull since greenbull want to kill his captain.

others may fight off vice admirals or cp0 or big mom pirates if they survived.
Don't you think it's overkill? Rooftop 5 is to much for one Admiral, specially now that they are far stronger than on the Rooftop.
Should be a matter of a few clashes and that's it, imo.

The side that thinks Oda will just let all Ryokugyu hype die with him straight up losing in 1 chapter is delusional IMO, it's no brainer the alliance together can take care of Ryo but Oda'll probably let him square off with 1 or 2 members alone (again except Luffy) for a couple of pages before Ryo starts his info dump.
Letting Zoro+Sanji or Zoro+Killer or just Zoro going against Ryokugyu seems the best option to me. All those people just beat Yonko excutives, it's time for them to see what awaits after that.
Yeah I think that's probably the safest and most sensed prevision.

Again, I don't think it will be a prolonged fight but just a clash or two, like: Aramaki flexing on someone, rest of the alliance being impressed with Aramaki's ability, then 1 or 2 of the top fighters charging at him and maybe landing one blow too. After that, Aramaki could very well shrug it off saying "Well I guess this would be to much" or something like that, immediatly dropping a bomb about the outside events after that.

Zoro/Killer/Sanji are the most fitting imo, cause they would come to protect the Captains who made the lion's job 7 days before. Aramaki could also reveal their bounties as a compliment...

Reminder that the tenryuubito are only relevant due to Admirals

This arc showed Gorosei were senile old mens. They won't be "yonko level" (lmao) fighters. Nobody give a fuck about the CP0
WG's entire threatening aura came from admirals.
Or Oda set up the WG to be main enemy of the final saga with Blackbeard.
if you believe Aramaki is going to job/get negged (which is retarded considering this never happened to a character that got teased for a long ass time), you believe Oda will asspull some new villains a la Kaguya or believe Imu is going to take on the whole alliance in 1 vs all.
Now, Oda writing has gone to complete shit in general but he has planned the end of the story for a long ass time so I still got some hope now that the filler villains are gone.
Oda highly likely wont make GB job due to him apparently being excited to draw him.

I guess unless luffy's admiral was significantly significantly stronger than the one sanji or even zoro fought tbh. They never really fight characters within the same level
That's not how it works

Luffy will reach his peak strength before Zoro and Sanji
yet their last opponents are all gonna be similar level

all top tiers are on similar level. Luffy can't grow in strenght forever. He will reach his plateau soon

Last edited:
Yeah I think that's probably the safest and most sensed prevision.

Again, I don't think it will be a prolonged fight but just a clash or two, like: Aramaki flexing on someone, rest of the alliance being impressed with Aramaki's ability, then 1 or 2 of the top fighters charging at him and maybe landing one blow too. After that, Aramaki could very well shrug it off saying "Well I guess this would be to much" or something like that, immediatly dropping a bomb about the outside events after that.

Zoro/Killer/Sanji are the most fitting imo, cause they would come to protect the Captains who made the lion's job 7 days before. Aramaki could also reveal their bounties as a compliment...
Ryo revealing Zoro/Killer/Sanji bounties after squaring off with them is a good prediction too, I didn't think about that

Status
Not open for further replies.