What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, I wonder what the fuck Oda is doing with the Gorosei. They used to look calm and collected but ever since the fruit thing they have been looking like pure incompetent fodders.
Like, people mock Akainu for being the "angry yelling dude" post-ts but he never looked as overwhelmed by the events lol. (+ getting his own fanboy that happens to be a top tier is positive portrayal) @MarineHQ62
No idea man. At this point I'm all in for a coup.

Really, I wonder what the fuck Oda is doing with the Gorosei. They used to look calm and collected but ever since the fruit thing they have been looking like pure incompetent fodders.
Like, people mock Akainu for being the "angry yelling dude" post-ts but he never looked as overwhelmed by the events lol. (+ getting his own fanboy that happens to be a top tier is positive portrayal) @MarineHQ62
Oda rectonning the fruit made Gorosei into incompetent retards

This is what happens to characters when you wanna create "le epic twist"

did you?
She got her skull cracked

those literally contradict each other, if she was unfaced, she wouldn't receive memories from the hit.

What damage did Queen get from Big Mom?

Queen vs Big Mom
end result: Big Mom fainted and chained up

How did Queen lose exactly in your headcanon chapter?
Queen: wrap her up in seastone chains and give her 100 tranquilizers if this monster wakes up we’re ALL dead!!!

Kurwa: Queen one shotted BM she no match for him at all. :shame:

It hurt IM portrayal when gorsei are incompetent fools.

Luffy can say he is joy boy and IM would not get it . Freaking elephant guess joy boy better than IM ruler of world government with all hidden knowledge he has.

Last edited:
Regardless, this is still in Wano. Oda isn't going to make anybody but the 3 Billion Trio fight GB, dude. :suresure:

Besides, Aramaki isn't here just to kill Luffy. The fact that he negged the Beast Pirates means that he is here to tie up all loose ends, including the induction of Wano to WG.

I think the clash between GB and Luffy might be interrupted by Momoron telling him that the Pirates are his friends and guests.

GB then reveals that he just loldiffed the Beast Pirates and makes an offer like this: surrender Luffy to the Marines and have Wano join WG. Kn exchange, GB will both restore Wano's fertility to end the country-wide drought & famine and give Wano the Celestial Dragons treatment. As in, whomever attacks Wano after its induction to the WG will be hunted down directly by any of the 3 Admirals.

Just my two cents. :myman:
That's a bold theory right there, I respect that

But do you think Momo would really come down to a compromise that requires handing Luffy to imprisonment/execution?
Would be deeply trash for his character, he just became Shogun and as first decision he hands his benefactor ass away..?

Queen: wrap her up in seastone chains and give her 100 tranquilizers if this monster wakes up we’re ALL dead!!!

Kurwa: Queen one shotted BM she no match for him at all. :shame:
Queen says a lot of things and then he does the opposite

maybe you are too retarded to understand that he overreacts to things?

Regardless, this is still in Wano. Oda isn't going to make anybody but the 3 Billion Trio fight GB, dude. :suresure:

Besides, Aramaki isn't here just to kill Luffy. The fact that he negged the Beast Pirates means that he is here to tie up all loose ends, including the induction of Wano to WG.

I think the clash between GB and Luffy might be interrupted by Momoron telling him that the Pirates are his friends and guests.

GB then reveals that he just loldiffed the Beast Pirates and makes an offer like this: surrender Luffy to the Marines and have Wano join WG. Kn exchange, GB will both restore Wano's fertility to end the country-wide drought & famine and give Wano the Celestial Dragons treatment. As in, whomever attacks Wano after its induction to the WG will be hunted down directly by any of the 3 Admirals.

Just my two cents. :myman:
End who is able to surrender Luffy? Why would anyone in Wano trust more WG, then people who saved them from 20 year long tyranny? Wano is closed because of WG.

The more I think about it....the more I think its likely Sukiyaki/Momo will plead with Greenbull to let the allaince go.

Why I think Greenbull can defeat Luffy and the others ? Luffy's DF revolves around him eating to heal and become stronger. If GB somehow sucks the nutrients out of him (due to lack of intel), no G4 or G5 will save him. He gets insta negged and defeated. The rest of the allaince gets captured and has their nutirents sucked as well.

Then Momo or Sukiyaki say that they will open the borders of Wano and will let it be under the govern of the WG. In exchange GB lets the allaince go. Greenbull either respects them and lets the allaince go. Or they threaten him with a future revolution if he captures the allaince.

Greenbull then also restores the vegetation of Wano with his DF.

Greenbull then leaves with the Beast Pirates captured and the good news that he took over Wano for Akainu.

No you just read Queen Piece and think Queen is this Yonko level character comparable to the one who gave Kaido a 3 day death match. :milaugh: Please keep bumping up this YC fodder who can’t even beat Sanji despite all his trash gimmicks.

Like how he said he was holding back on chopper yet chopper was dodging all of his attacks and making him bleed. Or when he told sanji he was fine and sanji told him he bullshitting since he has been taking damage from him

Kidd aint fighting Shanks. His time to become a yonko is done. Shanks is going to be either luffy or blackbeards opponent. If kidd fights Shanks he is going to lose again horribly to him and will be used as hype tool to show how casual Shanks deals with opponents like him. Hence why the best person for him to fight is coby. Atleast he will have a fighting chance. Though based on his moveset if he has no metal coby washes him
Troll detected opinion rejected :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.